Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arsenal have stated that their players involved in the final will go on a 3 week break now and will miss the entire US tour. US sponsors not happy about it but the tour starts in a week!

I assume City will do something similar to make sure their players get a proper rest as well?
Yep.

Only Kovacic and Gvardiol who played in the Euros are going on City's US tour

Very worrying that wastecoat didn't quit last night. I fear another 2 years of this clueless twat. Always rinse and repeat with this clown which is why last night was just as most of us expected-lose to the first real quality team we face with an inability to keep hold of the ball. I genuinely can't wait for the day that this fucking fraud hands over the reins to someone who can coach these players correctly and who has the balls to make big decisions.
What pisses me off is the very brief glimpses we got of what might have been when we went behind and went for it in the various games until we equalised and reverted to type and sank back into ultra safe mode -Southgate’s modus operandi

Wouldn’t even call it lopsided. Maybe in the group stages yes, but it looked like you had it worked out, apart from the fact Kane should have been replaced and regarding Bellingham. He should at least have been subbed at some point to see a different dynamic in play. He definitely has a problem with holding the ball too long. He won’t pass to Phil at all.
That should have been knocked on the head early doors.

The fact is Southgate put these players in and then had your keeper boot it long bypassing the lot of them.
When you tried to play football you actually troubled Spain, but it was for all of about 15 minutes, in total.

We had the first half against the Dutch where it didn't look lopsided and that was thanks to the Dutch letting Foden have so much room to play in. As soon as they closed it we went back to nothing down the left and everything through Saka. Foden and Bellingham had freedom to drift and rotate but they both wanted to be in the middle and quite often had to scramble over to the left when defending because Kane was limping around.

It was a car crash saved by a talented bench delivering when they were brought on (finally) and an easy draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.