Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arsenal have stated that their players involved in the final will go on a 3 week break now and will miss the entire US tour. US sponsors not happy about it but the tour starts in a week!

I assume City will do something similar to make sure their players get a proper rest as well?
I would say so.

Wouldn't surprise me if our boys that played in the final are not back playing for us until the West Ham game.

The pre season will be fun to see how Pep experiments with alternatives for Rodders if needed.

Arsenal have stated that their players involved in the final will go on a 3 week break now and will miss the entire US tour. US sponsors not happy about it but the tour starts in a week!

I assume City will do something similar to make sure their players get a proper rest as well?

In the past players have arrived after charity shield & miss the first game which has often cost us. Better to come back rested late & not blow up on the home straight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.