Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England's player of tournament for me.
A few non city fans have said that to me too. I told them watch watch he does as a DM as well.

However he doesn't play for a redshirt. Mainoo will be hyped to fuck now and I hope he'll be able to take the pressure as he looks like he could be a talent with the right coaching. However he's being coached at the scum.

A few non city fans have said that to me too. I told them watch watch he does as a DM as well.

However he doesn't play for a redshirt. Mainoo will be hyped to fuck now and I hope he'll be able to take the pressure as he looks like he could be a talent with the right coaching. However he's being coached at the scum.

That's a bit harsh seeing as scruffy jim has completely transformed their whole ethos and prospects :)

S
This is Spain's first goal, total fuck up by Shaw and Rice, at no point even tried to find themselves in front of Spanish defenders. Kyle left as always to cover Luxembourg of space, had to risk covering one of the attackers. And Bellingham just not moving from the spot when the ball bypass him watching the whole thing.

View attachment 125413
Shaw just lets Yamal stroll inside. No pressure at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.