Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whilst living in this country has been pretty dismal over the last few years for a lot of people, a few young men are on the precipice of doing something really special on a football pitch.
I'm no fan of Southgate but I respect what he's done in the face of some really unfair criticism.
If you can't get behind England and the blues that wear the shirt with pride then it's a sad state of affairs. Just my opinion.
Come on England ......Phil Fodens on fire .

It wasn't a penalty according to the "expert" on ITV

From website:

Working as ITV’s refereeing expert, Unkel admitted to being astounded by VAR’s decision.

“I am [astonished],” she admitted. “So one of the surprising things here is, yes, is there a studs contact from Dumfries onto the top of the boot from Kane? Correct. However, Kane is getting the shot off completely, his momentum is going through.

"I am quite surprised that this is being sent [to the pitchside monitor] because it is not a clear and obvious error and in fact the preferred recommendation is for this not to be a penalty

From website:

Working as ITV’s refereeing expert, Unkel admitted to being astounded by VAR’s decision.

“I am [astonished],” she admitted. “So one of the surprising things here is, yes, is there a studs contact from Dumfries onto the top of the boot from Kane? Correct. However, Kane is getting the shot off completely, his momentum is going through.

"I am quite surprised that this is being sent [to the pitchside monitor] because it is not a clear and obvious error and in fact the preferred recommendation is for this not to be a penalty
Thank you, I thought I was going mad, knowing I heard it :)

Was over for the group games and toyed with the idea of the semi final but gonna go to the dam for the Holland_ Hungary game in November . One good thing with England is you don’t need a tickets as it’s just as good outside the ground . Enjoy mate
Nice one, been a great trip, so glad I got off my arse and came over. I got sorted this evening for Sunday, same bloke, a German, Hamburg supporter, just a chance conversation and he's boxed me off for all 3 games I'll have been to. All we need now is a win.

We’re going to win this. I had a dream last night in which we scored a hatful. This was down to Englands new midfield, myself and Terry Venables. We had to call Venables ‘Dave’ so the Spanish didn’t spot who it was. Madness, but dreams can come true.
Less cheese called for, I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.