Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whilst living in this country has been pretty dismal over the last few years for a lot of people, a few young men are on the precipice of doing something really special on a football pitch.
I'm no fan of Southgate but I respect what he's done in the face of some really unfair criticism.
If you can't get behind England and the blues that wear the shirt with pride then it's a sad state of affairs. Just my opinion.
Come on England ......Phil Fodens on fire .
Completely agree. I can't wait for Sunday night, watching it with family and friends and a win will bring everyone together and raise spirits. Above all, I want England to win for Southgate. He's taken us to two consecutive finals; yes the football has been insipid at times, but the likelihood of his record being matched in my lifetime is slim. He seems a thoroughly likeable bloke and has fostered a chemistry we didn't see with the likes of Capello, Eriksen et al.

Completely agree. I can't wait for Sunday night, watching it with family and friends and a win will bring everyone together and raise spirits. Above all, I want England to win for Southgate. He's taken us to two consecutive finals; yes the football has been insipid at times, but the likelihood of his record being matched in my lifetime is slim. He seems a thoroughly likeable bloke and has fostered a chemistry we didn't see with the likes of Capello, Eriksen et al.

Exactly. Better to be in the final with a chance than to have blown teams away then lost in the QFs. The route and performances are irrelevant now. I thought City would be at Chelsea in the CL final, we didn't. I thought we would do the rags in the Cup and we didn't. Stranger things have happened than England winning on Sunday. If we don't I will be gutted but it's another step at least, it gives the confidence we can get to finals regardless.of where the tournament is played.

And if we win it then it's going to be absolutely incredible.

I think Gareth Southgate’s loyalty to his underperforming players could cost England big time

The BBC have laid bare where the final is gonna be won for England. It is firmly at the feet of Bellingham, Mainoo 'n Shaw. The rest are just making up the numbers. 'Kinell!

Of course. The rest are water carriers.

On a serious note, the England midfielders better pray Rodri has a rare off day, a là the FA Cup Final. And lets not forget Fabian Ruiz who is looking brilliant alongside him.

in other areas of the pitch, you could argue England has better players but not Midfield, its not comparable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.