Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think a major difference is that many of our players look absolutely gassed. Players like Bellingham, Kane, Rice, Saka etc have played almost every minute for their clubs, aiming to be at peak levels for the May finish and now we are in July and their muscles are shot.

The Spanish side have in general played for fewer minutes. Rodri is probably the only exception but I think he's just made of iron.

So using subs early and tactically will be important. Take the rugby union approach of getting your starters to play at maximum intensity for 60/70 minutes and then bring the finishers on. Particularly as Spain are excellent at retaining and cycling possession and we could get absolutely exhausted chasing shadows unless we have full 'snap' when closing down.

I can’t see us winning so long as Saka and Bellingham want to be national hero’s and keep trying to score wonder goals.

Just pass the fucking ball lads and you might just do this. And if we do it’ll be as embarrassing as fuck if we get a national holiday for it. I’ll take it obviously.

We are now firmly placed as the plucky underdogs after the pre-tournament favourite tag. This cements Southgate and the teams efforts as overcoming all the odds :)

Just pass the fucking ball lads and you might just do this. And if we do it’ll be as embarrassing as fuck if we get a national holiday for it. I’ll take it obviously.

I want to see us win, though if rodders carries the day I won't be heartbroken. But this whole bank holiday stuff does seem a bit banana republic to me. I don't remember a memorial bank holiday for the essential workers who sacrificed themselves during the pandemic.

That said I would want an open top bus parade cause I've got a feeling it would make quality live TV.

I don't remember a memorial bank holiday for the essential workers who sacrificed themselves during the pandemic.

A lot of people don't seem to remember it actually happening or are now bravely saying that it wasn't that bad and it "Could" have been a government 5G conspiracy. They meet in the same village hall as the flat earthers and the "Royal family are Lizards" groups.

A lot of people don't seem to remember it actually happening or are now bravely saying that it wasn't that bad and it "Could" have been a government 5G conspiracy. They meet in the same village hall as the flat earthers and the "Royal family are Lizards" groups.
To be fair, I reckon the “Royal family are Lizards” group is on to something.

Whilst living in this country has been pretty dismal over the last few years for a lot of people, a few young men are on the precipice of doing something really special on a football pitch.
I'm no fan of Southgate but I respect what he's done in the face of some really unfair criticism.
If you can't get behind England and the blues that wear the shirt with pride then it's a sad state of affairs. Just my opinion.
Come on England ......Phil Fodens on fire .
It was fair criticism, to be fair.

I think the players are more managing this team in the latter stages than Gaz.

Still, consecutive finals is a great achievement for the squads. 2nd is 1st last in these comps, though. Must win it to make it all worthwhile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.