Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
City first for me always has been always will be

But I am English and today we are in a final and I hope beyond hope we win this one

Mind you had Spain from the beginning and my Rodri treble tattoo keeps winking at me
Same here, we have played some pretty boring stuff and in no way am I a Southgate fan, but I would love us to win it boring or not. We have a chance albeit a slim chance. At least my expectations aren't great.

But all these English posters coming on here telling everyone how they are not interested or even want Spain to win is quite amusing.

Do they really need to tell everyone, some repeatedly, that they're not interested. Ummmm seems they "doth protest a little too much methinks"

Probably the biggest danger is going one up in the first half. Southgate is to tactically inept he seems unable to build on a lead and gets his team to retreat into their shells and become overwhelmed. Go one up in 80+ minutes and we have a great chance

Cmon Spain it'll give our pep a massive lift for the season ahead ..city first always

Why is it sad..as I said I'm not really interested in international football but when I do watch I want to be entertained..weird concept I know..sort of like if I watch TV or go to the pictures I want entertainment not tedium.
Football for many is an escape from everyday life and believe it or not it is classed as entertainment...it's bad enough watching teams that come to the Etihad and have no intention of trying to play football but I can understand why as not all teams are equal..but can you truthfully say you think watching England is entertaining..
No. Football is sport, and like all sport it's the result that matters.

We know the script, we need to stop Rodri.

If he gets to run the midfield we are fucked.
He will run the midfield regardless. He's the best in the world at what he does.

But if England defend the way we have been, we have a real chance. We've got the players to hurt them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.