Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've just looked at it. "celebrities"? There's loads of them who I had no idea who they were. Little Simz, Chemmy Alcott, DJ Spoony, David Olusoga, David Harewood, Mabel, OJ Borg; who are these people. And, of course, that Romesh bloke had to be there. Ditto Rylan.
Little Simz is a successful musician. David Olusoga is a brilliant historian

Probably the biggest danger is going one up in the first half. Southgate is to tactically inept he seems unable to build on a lead and gets his team to retreat into their shells and become overwhelmed. Go one up in 80+ minutes and we have a great chance
I don't think it's fair to suggest he's tactically inept. In fact, I think his tactics have been spot on; they just happen to engender mundane performances.

I think if we are going to win this, it has to be on the break. Contain them and then attack from the wings. They are definitely weaker than us in defence.

I struggle to rise above ambivalence about the national team and in a way envy those who get whole heartedly behind them. A great occasion for those supporters today, just another match while I wait for the proper football to start for me.

It wasn’t always like this, I vaguely remember as a child when the England of Brooking, Keegan, Channon and Bell were disappointing us. Was football always so tribal?

There are some nobheads follow the national team but then I guess every country has them.

Still I’ve got my Buds and Pringles in for tonight and on balance hope the English supporting blues (and hammer) get the result they want. As long as Bellingham isn’t the hero. I’ve avoided commenting on his thread but much to agree with.

And just to prove I’m not totally blue eyed I’ll express my admiration for the job that Mainoo is doing. That he’s doing so much better than “Trent” is a bonus

Does Rylan like footy? Who does he ' support' or his he glory hunting on the Ingerrrland bandwagon?

I think he does genuinely like football. He's a hammer.

I guess many people still don't think a very "camp" gay man is likely to be a footy fan.

I'm not saying you think that by the way, but it's probably a generalisation that still exists.

I met him two or three times actually, i used to do some work in television. seems a very nice lad, didn't talk footy though.

Spain will be favourites but England have a very good chance. I wish I could get excited about the national team like I do about City, but it's just not the same for me. I hope England win, but if they do lose, then I'd rather it was Spain with Rodders playing for them, than anyone else.

I hope it's a great game to watch and that Foden has a blinder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.