Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s going to be carnage in Majorca, Benidorm, Tenerife, across all the Spanish resorts full of English holiday makers tonight. England fans on the beer all day in Spain leading up to the match. The Spanish Police will be out in force.

It’s going to be carnage in Majorca, Benidorm, Tenerife, across all the Spanish resorts full of English holiday makers tonight. England fans on the beer all day in Spain leading up to the match. The Spanish Police will be out in force.
Half of my town fucked off to Benidorm yesterday

You don't get to choose though, unlike when you decide what 'entertainment' you're gonna watch.
If I'm watching a game that I'm not bothered about I have the option to turn it off for something more entertaining..with City I'm at the game so even if it's not a great game I watch it..
As I say international football is something I watch if it's on and if I miss a game I'm not bothered..with City I watch every game either at the ground or on internet etc..

GSWiKG7W4AAttG9

But... this is xenophonia.

I think he does genuinely like football. He's a hammer.

I guess many people still don't think a very "camp" gay man is likely to be a footy fan.

I'm not saying you think that by the way, but it's probably a generalisation that still exists.

I met him two or three times actually, i used to do some work in television. seems a very nice lad, didn't talk footy though.
Nothing further from truth re your 3rd para. I just hadn't heard of his interest in footy. Fwiw I find him and his mum Linda hilarious on gogglebox, he seems a sound bloke. Others like Raganathan are ubiquitous every time national footy is in the news, but I hadn't seen Rylan or David Olugosa for that matter ever commenting about the game.

I don't think it's fair to suggest he's tactically inept. In fact, I think his tactics have been spot on; they just happen to engender mundane performances.

I think if we are going to win this, it has to be on the break. Contain them and then attack from the wings. They are definitely weaker than us in defence.
Have you seen England when we go one nil up? Other managers adapt and we retreat, I would say that was factual. Even v Netherlands, first half we were excellent, second half Netherlands adapted and I didn’t see us respond. Fair enough we hung on and did adapt after about 80 mins and we won it. If we did that against a better team like Spain I doubt the outcome would be the same. I don’t hate GS but I do think he is tactically inept (or more fairly a 2 out of 10) but I also hope he and we succeeds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.