Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is going to be close but Spain have met two of the strongest teams and nations en route to the final. They had to play at a higher level to beat Germany and to some extent France (although they too have been performing poorly throughout the tournament). England's only strongest performances in recent times was Germany on home soil and even that wasn't that smooth.

Last edited:
Lots of straw clutching in here
Spain will walk it.
Thing with saying that is that it’s a one off game which as we know as City fans better than most can cause for the unexpected. I’m going Spain by penalties but England have the players and have built upon games in the tournament too. Showed best in the first CL final and I think England are the Chelsea of that final whereas Spain are the huge favourites like we were. Stranger things have happened.

It’s going to be carnage in Majorca, Benidorm, Tenerife, across all the Spanish resorts full of English holiday makers tonight. England fans on the beer all day in Spain leading up to the match. The Spanish Police will be out in force.
Manchester as well. It’s absolutely rammed. Much more than any city or United game

This match can be understood as if England wins, Bellend gets the golden ball, and if Spain, then Rodri?

I can't see England being confident enough to play like they did in the first half against Holland, and unless they do so, I can't see them troubling Spain much. Foden is the key, and even if England play to his strengths, Rodri will snuff-out the danger.
Similarly, I think the Spanish football I've seen throughout the tournament has not only been good enough to see-off the best teams; if they repeat that form, England won't be able to cope - barring Pickford performing miracles.
I still think it'll be a tight, nervy game, but with the best will in the world, Spain will win within 90 mins, imho. I'll go 3-1 to Spain. But, a good time should be had by all - and getting to another final is a great outcome in itself for the waistcoat - 3 out of 4 successive semi's or finals is a very, very good record.
Been very fortunate with the easier side of the draw in those tournaments as the waistcoated one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.