Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that Spain and Rodri will have extra motivation after Walker's analysis of his weaknesses. Spain should win as they are all round the better team but England have individuals that are fully capable of hurting them. Think it will be tight and may even go to extra time. As long as our blue boys do well that is all I care about.

Nerves are hitting hard now. Contrary to many, for me it's up there with a final for City. I was confident against Italy, I'm not this time around. Spain have been excellent, but they've had tough games and they're not the most seasoned international team. There's still a rawness and when you look at the names in both sides we do have a great chance.

We are a team built on moments and benefit from being here before. Hoping we get the job done, it would be wonderful for the City lads involved to be part of history with the international side too.

Come on England! Loved international football since being blown away by the 1970 tournament as a 10 year old.

I used to get really into it and took our inevitable defeats really hard especially 1990, 1998, 2006 and 2018. Defeat at the last Euro final found me disappointed but more relaxed and accepting about it and the same when we went out in Qatar.

Will watch tonights game with a relish at how each team goes about it. I will be shocked if either side wins by more than one goal and expect a draw at 90 mins.

However, time to revisit this.......

I'm feeling quite relaxed. If we play like we did in the 1st half against the Netherlands for 90 mins, we will win 2-1.

Waistcoat should let Foden and mainoo the freedom to run riot in midfield. The Prince - Bellend - will get the 87th minute winning goal.

Considering how boring Ingerlund have been, 2 Euro finals on the trot is some achievement. Let's do it!

This whopper leaking the team so early on in the day. Moron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.