Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will be on a flight and likely unable to watch, but hope it's a stress-free game for all the blues' enjoyment on here.

Feel like Spain will edge it, but you have the players to have moments of brilliance to knick the win. Best of luck today!

God I hope I'm wrong but I just have this feeling that after all the hype, hope and build-up we'll be 2-0 down inside 25 minutes and it'll be a huge anticlimax!

Nerves are hitting hard now. Contrary to many, for me it's up there with a final for City. I was confident against Italy, I'm not this time around. Spain have been excellent, but they've had tough games and they're not the most seasoned international team. There's still a rawness and when you look at the names in both sides we do have a great chance.

We are a team built on moments and benefit from being here before. Hoping we get the job done, it would be wonderful for the City lads involved to be part of history with the international side too.
Nothing compares to city in champions league final for me.
I'll watch it but not overly arsed .
I'll probably fall asleep still ruff from last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.