Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who will be tuning in at 7.59 like me?

No chance I could sit through over an hour of pundits going over shite to drag it out until kick off.

I will tune in 7 mins before or so. Catch the walkout, lineups and anthems. The anxiety leading up goes on forever when in reality it isn't that long.

Is this stat right? Since 2001 Spanish teams have played 22 finals in world cups, euros, champions league and europa against non Spanish opposition and won all 22? Can’t be right?

Last edited:
Kaveh Fuckwit has just said that because Spain have won trophies recently, their supporters won’t want to win tonight as much as England's.

He truly is a moron.
He’s at it again.

Spain don’t have Xavi and the Barcelona Foden.

No, Fuckwit, but they have Rodri, and Yamal, and Williams, and Laporte.

And a lot of other very good players.

Is this sta my right? Since 2001 Spanish teams have played 22 finals in world cups, euros, champions league and europa and won all 22? Can’t be right?

Wouldn't surprise me. Monsters.

The only Spanish team I remember losing in recent times is Atletico Madrid in a champions league final. But they lost to that other Madrid team...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.