Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ever since Prince Jude scored his overhead kick we were destined to win Euros 24.

It will be England's name on the trophy and arise Sir Gareth by end of extra time no

penalties required.

It's a shame there are a few Scousers cheering on Spain over their own country on this thread, but that's what Scousers do. They hate England!!

I feel like England have had some bad luck in the past. Maradona handball, multiple penalty shootout heart breaks, Gazza inches away Euro 96, Waddle inside of the post Italia 90, Sol Campbell 2 disallowed goals one in 98 and Euro 2000 V Portugal for no reason. Fat Frank no goal even though its two yards over the line. Even that whining fat wanker Koeman complaining when he had the refs and linos winking to him when we got screwed over for USA 94 qualification.

We have played mediocre and now in a final. Got a penalty that we wouldn't have done in the past. Won a shootout with ease which never happens. Hopefully this is pointing to some sort of change? I hope so.

I hope we can do it and see some tears on RAWK

Yeah but Mexico you have to admit sweet Caroline is so fucking overused and boring?

It is mate, we have done GSTK and fuck that causes severe frothing, Jerusalem is for the funny coloured ball.

We should hum Greensleeves and be done with it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.