Spanish police

My apologies I did not realise I had flown to North Korea............. You have a beautiful country, it is my third visit to Madrid, (once for 7 days with my wife - 2 for football). In 2006 I travelled for a month the length of Spain, I have stayed at Salamanca, Granada, Extremadura, I have been everywhere and the Spanish are wonderful, friendly helpful people .................... so what makes someone a thug when they come from such a wonderful country?
I accept you are posting in good faith and I will assume the law you speak of is to counter terrorism so in that sense it is fair but clearly it is misused by thugs in uniform who enjoy violence whilst hiding behind a uniform.

They bring shame to your country and I mean that, a beautiful country shamed by scum.

13178671_10153509624248038_3840673375963319384_n.jpg
this is after being struck twice on my arsenal by spanish police/thugs..........what did i do wrong.........i was walking along the concourse making my way to my seat,the police came up the different entrys/sections and because 1 of their lunatic officers decided to dish it out they all joined in.i asked who to make an official complaint to.................???? answer was the local police station !!!!

My apologies I did not realise I had flown to North Korea............. You have a beautiful country, it is my third visit to Madrid, (once for 7 days with my wife - 2 for football). In 2006 I travelled for a month the length of Spain, I have stayed at Salamanca, Granada, Extremadura, I have been everywhere and the Spanish are wonderful, friendly helpful people .................... so what makes someone a thug when they come from such a wonderful country?
I accept you are posting in good faith and I will assume the law you speak of is to counter terrorism so in that sense it is fair but clearly it is misused by thugs in uniform who enjoy violence whilst hiding behind a uniform.

They bring shame to your country and I mean that, a beautiful country shamed by scum.
This is a football thread, so I try to sound as apolitical as I can. I abhore this type of politics, and the party which did it. They didn't do it because of terrorism; they did it to try to evade political responsibilities for bad actions from the police. If there are no images, there is no prove.

Sorry cock up on the posting front! I was on a day trip with Sports Options and thoroughly enjoyed myself, bar the result. Sat in level 4 and did not witness any of the violence perpetrated by the police. What was obvious what the feeling of tension, intimidation and downright aggression as we made our way into the ground. It was pretty apparent that keeping a low profile with a degree of subservience would be the best option, and thankfully as I said before, appened to me or my mate (although a pal did have his mobile nicked close to the ground) nor as stated did I witness anything, however, I did see people bearing the signs of attacks when I was waiting to board at Barajas airport. I have written to the club today complaining about lax implementation of the ID/Wristband nonsense and pointing them to this site to have a look at what has caused City fans to be so perturbed.

Like Blue Mist I have travelled quite extensively in Spain and the contrast in behaviour between "normal" Spaniards and their police could not be more pronounced. I thought the lads kicking a ball about in the Plaza Mayor might bring the sword of Damacles down on themselves, but in reality they were just aled up lads messing about. The interaction with the locals was great fun particularly with the Atleti fans who couldn't be more clear in their support for us!

I will go back to Madrid to spend more time looking around the many interesting things on offer, I've promised the missus, but I would need more assurance about football safety before going to a match as again,

Spanish TV coverage. Don't speak Spanish but I'm guessing they aren't being particularly complimentary about us. It does show some police violence outside the stadium.

Spotted myself on the Metro platform though!

I travelled over with the hope of getting a ticket, didn't manage it unluckily but watched in a pub with a load of blues and madrid fans. No trouble at all, but when left the place was surrounded by police for some reason. I just put my head down and walked through the wall of them, but there were a few needless shoves. Seemed unnecessary as the mood in the bar and surrounding area was good matured
It is always a concern as an old guy it seems over 50 we did Seville ant that was for us just OK but you had to be mindful that the police were happy Slappy in paris we had the Robo Cops next to us and riot stuff everywhere and perhaps with all other disgusting acts in paris the Police were more balanced. Indeed we had banter and a laugh with all ..wot a difference

It is always a concern as an old guy it seems over 50 we did Seville ant that was for us just OK but you had to be mindful that the police were happy Slappy in paris we had the Robo Cops next to us and riot stuff everywhere and perhaps with all other disgusting acts in paris the Police were more balanced. Indeed we had banter and a laugh with all ..wot a difference

Some posts on here questioning if the travelling gmp could have helped diffuse any situations involving innocent fans being assaulted while they were on their 'spotting' duties.
Not a chance, shit bags on a jolly boys outing.
(granted, not as cowardly as the Spanish pigs though)

Spanish TV coverage. Don't speak Spanish but I'm guessing they aren't being particularly complimentary about us. It does show some police violence outside the stadium.

Spotted myself on the Metro platform though!

Whilst the video doesn't show us in a good light
A) the TV crews were constantly encouraging City fans to sing up and be outrageous
B) that doesn't mean innocent fans deserve to get twatted by gung ho coppers

Also adds to the stereotype that it's the youngsters getting beered up tend to cause most of the issues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.