Spanish police

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by yeseye, 5 May 2016.

1. Pablo1

Pablo1

Seems fair.

2. meesy62

meesy62

Spanish police were disgraceful & as there invited into the stadium by the club uefa should treat them as hoolies & maybe show Madrid who the boss is & make them play behind closed doors. We got to the stadium 40 mins before kick off &got in 20mins late city's club reps & gmp's reps especially the latter were cowards to say the least if it's beyond your jurastiction as you kept saying what the fuck were you doing there how long before the Spanish police kill a football fan & then police can fill there notepads in with them sound familiar. Hi
    Madrid invite the police into the stadium so should face sanctions for not controlling them. I'm more disgusted with gmp's representative s if as you kept saying it's out of your jurastiction what the fuck were you doing there. One day the Spanish police will kill a footy fan & our police can get there notepads together with them. Sound familiar. Our club officials should strongly complain to ueafa or possibly give us sky blue crash helmets instead of daft wrist bands. Got to the ground 40mins before the kick off got in 20mins into the game due to being kettled at the entrances by police thugs cracking anyone with there battons.

3. meesy62

meesy62

Other than the match we had belting three days.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. blueinsa

blueinsa

There you have it folks, we asked for it and got it.

FFS!

5. Afganitia

Afganitia

Team supported:
    Girona FC
    LOL, I am not justifying it. I just inform because this can cause you trouble if you go to Spain. It's called the gag law (has more stuff in it) , and has caused a lot of controversy.
    And this is totally normal. Don't think police only do this to foreign football fans.

Pd : or to football fans at all.

Edit. If I remember correctly, Spain is the country in the European Union where human rights are less respected. Data by Un.

6. fishwick

fishwick

I have read all the above posts and wish to add my own experience of Wednesday night. I am 75 years of age disabled needing the use of a walking stick, and was at the game with my grandson.
    We arrived at the stadium and were waiting for the stewards to start checking tickets and passport at this time there were around 30 or 40 fans patently waiting to be checked. Without any warning I was shoved by a policeman and he indicated I should move over to my left, I raised my stick only 4 or 5 inches and pointed to it ( I made no movements which could be construed as attempting to attack an office) and said I was not moving and made gestured that I was with my grandson. The officer pushed again and one or two city fans commented on this action, at this one of his colleges pulled him away. We were not late or pushing but just waiting as I have said in an orderly manner. Leaving the ground was a shambles for anyone with mobility problems. One staircase for all fans. I hung back and stood in the doorway leading back to the seats along with 4 other elderly gents, Here again the stewards tried to make us join the crush and it ended up with I presume a senior steward telling us to stay where we were. When we joined the fans leaving it was difficult to manage the stairs request to use the lift were turned down and the escalators had been turned off. About a third of the way down a member of RM own security took me to the back of the stairs and I went down a spiral similar to the Etihad. Reflecting on my experience I feel that I saw the best and the worst of policing and stewarding of away fans. I have emailed the club and perhaps if there are sufficient complaints UEFA will act. I do not accept that because it happened outside they cannot act. UEFA/RM set up the checks outside and I would argue that this then is covered by UEFA regulations. Why one exit? perhaps to speed up checks of the stadium regardless of any potential risk to the fans.

7. Metalartin

Metalartin

UEFA probably asked the twats to dish out beatings for the booing... their government doesn't care, the only real punishment to stop it happening would be if the club themselves are punished as a result of what's gone on, which would be dished out by you guessed it UEFA. So in short those City fans are left with nobody to turn to and it could happen again in the future... nobody turns up and it's look City have no fans see we told ya. Maybe that's all conspiracy theory though.

8. KippaxCitizen

KippaxCitizen

Sorry to laugh at your bad situation (I really do hope you enjoy and are treated better at your away matches more than you did the Bernebaeu) but I did laugh out loud when I read the underlined bit.

9. fishwick

fishwick

Yes I am having a good laugh myself now, I suppose I've more chance of winning the lottery,

10. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

My apologies I did not realise I had flown to North Korea............. You have a beautiful country, it is my third visit to Madrid, (once for 7 days with my wife - 2 for football). In 2006 I travelled for a month the length of Spain, I have stayed at Salamanca, Granada, Extremadura, I have been everywhere and the Spanish are wonderful, friendly helpful people .................... so what makes someone a thug when they come from such a wonderful country?
    I accept you are posting in good faith and I will assume the law you speak of is to counter terrorism so in that sense it is fair but clearly it is misused by thugs in uniform who enjoy violence whilst hiding behind a uniform.

They bring shame to your country and I mean that, a beautiful country shamed by scum.