Dias
Gvardiol
Nunes
McAtee
Foden
Grealish
Savinho
Haaland

Give Ake a bit of game time for Gvardiol if possible. Rest Gundogan and give Nunes and McAtee a start. A good game for Savinho to get a goal, which I think will help him settle. Haaland will want to be the CL top scorer and will have his eye on all the records - he was frustrated to only get one last time out. So give him 60 minutes and let him try and bag a few, before switching to a false 9.
I like that starting 11, but would swap Ake for Gvardiol mainly because Josko has played twice in the International break, but also Nathan needs some games.

Kick off time 20:00 (BST). Live on TNT Sport for those in the UK.

8th v 10th so in terms of the table a much closer match-up than initally thought.

View attachment 135601

They have beat Salzburg comfortably and drew to Stuttgart.

I'm still expecting a comfortable win at home, expect a few changes from the Wolves match.
Where are the rags? I don't see them here...?

Kick off time 20:00 (BST). Live on TNT Sport for those in the UK.

8th v 10th so in terms of the table a much closer match-up than initally thought.

View attachment 135601

They have beat Salzburg comfortably and drew to Stuttgart.

I'm still expecting a comfortable win at home, expect a few changes from the Wolves match.
12th versus 14th after Tuesdays result , gulp ;-)

I like that starting 11, but would swap Ake for Gvardiol mainly because Josko has played twice in the International break, but also Nathan needs some games.

Ake is never far from a breakdown though so would ease him in as gradually as possible. Josko will get more rest if we can keep Ake fit than if we rush him back and he gets injured again. Would give him 20-30 mins or so at the end and same against Southampton on the weekend but not much more than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.