Spiegel: Leaked European Super League information

The year Malmo & Forest reached the final was when UEFA realized the competition needed something more. After that, money, money, money.

No league has agreed to that.

I think they proposed something outrageous first, to find some middle ground that will still benefit them.

I bumped into a guy at the Airport back in 1992. I thought I knew him so I said hello.Soon realizing that I did not know the guy but got chatting because he was waiting to be picked up. He told me that he was off to the Swamp for talks about a European Super League. I asked him who he was representing and he said Ajax.He would not tell me the other attendees but discussions had been ongoing for quite a while.
It is rather ironic that today Ajax might not have seat at the trough so football being the fluid reality I suppose we should always be careful what we wish for.

Totally agree. The system is skewed against all aspiring clubs (not just City) The fact that Ajax have to qualify next season proves that the system is unfair. Just because City have become one of the so-called elite clubs in the richest league doesn't mean we have to start behaving like twats. The more competitive football is the better it is. It would be great if we could return to the days when clubs from places like Poland could reach the latter stages. One of the best things about the Premier League is the way that even clubs near the bottom get a large slice of the TV money cake.
Exactly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.