Spoilt and Lost

corky1970 said:
Its becoming obvious that as a set of fans some blues are forgetting what it means to " support"

There is a spoilt , sense of entitlment mentality creeping into some minds , an underlying " rag" attitude and it has to stop.

The lack of noise at matches, the responses on here after a poor performance , some of the posts are sinister to say the least.

Whats happened , do fans realise that there are 11 opposition players also trying to win and stop us winning, we are not going to steamroll every team.
Apparantly Dzeko, Dejong, Nasri, Johnson, Silva, Yaya are all shit now, ..stunning!

Spoilt arrogance is not what we are about, time to shout, time to give some heads a wobble and make some noise.

Stop moaning look where we are, im seriously worried about the direction some of our fans are taking, its as if all they want to do is walk around with a smirk on thie faces at work and a snarl at a match.
Why is this?

Money !

lets just get this right, it aint your money, you are " not considerably richer than yaw" the club still needs the loud fans and support of old.

Fucking sort it you spoilt childish non fans !!!

We're Man City we'll do what we want - not only have some people taken on board their song, but also the attitude.
I can see everything we detest about the rags and their attitude being emulated at City now.
Not even the fans own clubs request - plea even- to stop throwing things or we could face a UEFA punishment is heeded - we're Man City fans and we'll do what we want. Fuck you City you can't tell us to stop throwing objects - that's what UEFA will see them as - at officials and players - in fact we'll start doing it again just as you asked to stop - we'll show you.
There's an expectation that we'll win every game and when we don't the attitude comes out to play. Last night we weren't great by any stretch of the imagination but some of the abuse aimed at players from the crowd was unbelievable. The player that scored in the FA Cup semi and final is now shit, Silva was shit, Kolarov is shit, Barry was shit, Nasri was shit, NDJ was shit even Hart was shit.

I hope our success doesn't turn some of fans into replicas of the smug twats that live just outside Manchester - sadly I can see it happenning even now. Just wait 'til we get beat - it'll kick off with the away fans, the stewards, the Police and, more than likely, Blue on Blue.

mcfcliam said:
'Our fans are spoilt' is up there with one of my most hated phrases used on here.

Most overused and inaccurate phrase used here for sure.

If people spent less time worrying about how awful our supporters are they might be a lot happier.

mcfcliam said:
'Our fans are spoilt' is up there with one of my most hated phrases used on here.

Mate it's the most ignorant, ill-informed, bitter, schoolboy delusion on the forum.

Fans become spoilt my fucking arse.

I sit amongst the same blues I sat amongst at Maine Road. They're a decent, fair minded bunch who want City to do well. Ther's the odd loudmouth, like there always was and always will be. To a man (and woman) they are excited to the core about City's progress.

the other thing to consider is that football is a lot more open these days...with the advent of the internet, message boards such as this one, twitter etc etc players fans et al. have more ways of venting frustration, discussing topics (good/bad performances etc) and we are also seen y a much wider fan base (like with the streams for last nights and other games)...therefore there is always going to be more opinion...and some of that sometimes will be negative.

At the matches themselves however there doesnt seem to be much difference. There is obviously going to be a difference when you compare the standing Kippax crowd to the seated crowds of nowadays...its like sitting in a pub and drinking compared to standing in a pub and drinking...standing always seems so much better for some reason! (well to me anyway!)

Funnily enough, my mate and I had a giggle with a reality check the last time Tevez played at home. He was playing poorly and my mate said "get the fat fucker off at half time" and then fell about laughing as we then recalled how we used to sit and say "Samaras just needs a goal to get him going" and such. How times have changed.

corky1970 said:
am i the only one who after a match goes, " not played well today but we won..move on ?"

After the game I go " we didn't play well because X had a bad game, the selection of Y was wrong, the fullbacks didn't overlap properly, we couldn't cope with Z, we should have made this change, there were some good points too, A played really well, I liked the way he linked with B. Next game we should try this and things should be better"

Would you just tell me to "Move on because you've become spoilt"?

I'd tell you to fuck off to the kid's table.

In fact last night could be a huge turning point for the team, a very lackluster performance BUT we ground out a fantastic win in the end, them lot across the road have been doing this for years AND that is what makes a trophy winning team, play crap and still win, we aren't going to beat teams 3 and 4 nil every week but the time you have an off day you can still pull a result out of the bag, that gives the team a winning mentality and in sport this is absolutely crucial, the rags don't panic when they need a goal because they know they will create a chance.I despise Neville but if you listen to him he always preaches NOT to panic as there is plenty of time left, keep playing football and you will score.
So all in all a great night and another learning curve for our beloved blues.

I like talking about football, after a match i don't see it as simply we won so lets move on and look forward to the next game. I talk to people about who i thought played well, who didn't play well, what i thought should could have been different and most of the time people have different opinions.

pride in battle said:
In fact last night could be a huge turning point for the team, a very lackluster performance BUT we ground out a fantastic win in the end, them lot across the road have been doing this for years AND that is what makes a trophy winning team, play crap and still win, we aren't going to beat teams 3 and 4 nil every week but the time you have an off day you can still pull a result out of the bag, that gives the team a winning mentality and in sport this is absolutely crucial, the rags don't panic when they need a goal because they know they will create a chance.I despise Neville but if you listen to him he always preaches NOT to panic as there is plenty of time left, keep playing football and you will score.
So all in all a great night and another learning curve for our beloved blues.
viz-spoiltbastard.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.