Spoilt and Lost

Failsworth_Blue said:
I like talking about football, after a match i don't see it as simply we won so lets move on and look forward to the next game. I talk to people about who i thought played well, who didn't play well, what i thought should could have been different and most of the time people have different opinions.
NO your not allowed to do that you are spoilt, fuck me talking about the match afterwards, whatever next!!

corky1970 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
mcfcliam said:
'Our fans are spoilt' is up there with one of my most hated phrases used on here.

Mate it's the most ignorant, ill-informed, bitter, schoolboy delusion on the forum.

Fans become spoilt my fucking arse.

I sit amongst the same blues I sat amongst at Maine Road. They're a decent, fair minded bunch who want City to do well. Ther's the odd loudmouth, like there always was and always will be. To a man (and woman) they are excited to the core about City's progress.

deluded ? ignorant?

i can see at leat 10 threads slagging players off , 10 thousand fans went early, really shocking comments about our team , a silent ground ?

its spoilt , im not talking success spoilt , im talking expectation spoilt.
if you are blinkered to whats in front of your nose at matches theres nothin much i can do.

deluded...fuck off dave you know im not

You're looking at the world through the prism of Bluemoon, corky. It distorts reality. All forums do.

Nothing's changed at matches.

It's a good job there was no forums including BM back in the bad old days,fuck me they would have been shut down by now,everyone bickering.....oh hang on

Didsbury Dave said:
You live in dreamland. Bluemoon has warped your mind.

The City support has not changed, it's 95% the same people it always was.

The same people maybe, 95% is a bit high but I get your point, but with a different attitude in some cases. Note some cases- I am delighted with the way things have gone and accept that we can't win every game and that sometimes we'll have a bad day.
There seems to be an increasing number of people who expect first class demolition jobs every week now, if we don't meet that expectation they are so quick to berate the players and manager.

Where do you sit Dave? Maybe the fans around you have a more relaxed attitude and are simply enjoying the ride - many around me seem to be expecting us to rip teams apart from the start and anything less is not good enough.

corky1970 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
mcfcliam said:
'Our fans are spoilt' is up there with one of my most hated phrases used on here.

Mate it's the most ignorant, ill-informed, bitter, schoolboy delusion on the forum.

Fans become spoilt my fucking arse.

I sit amongst the same blues I sat amongst at Maine Road. They're a decent, fair minded bunch who want City to do well. Ther's the odd loudmouth, like there always was and always will be. To a man (and woman) they are excited to the core about City's progress.

deluded ? ignorant?

i can see at leat 10 threads slagging players off , 10 thousand fans went early, really shocking comments about our team , a silent ground ?

its spoilt , im not talking success spoilt , im talking expectation spoilt.
if you are blinkered to whats in front of your nose at matches theres nothin much i can do.

deluded...fuck off dave you know im not
I think Kompany was poor again last night. He was diving in needlessly, he was out of position a number of times, he kept jumping in mid air to control the ball with his foot instead of taking a step back and letting it come down for him. If there was a Kompany thread i would post this in it. But i do not think i'm slagging him off. I love Vinny and he's our captain. I just like to break down what i saw in front of me.

I don't see this as being spoilt! I don't see how £300m spent on a team means we cannot say when players had a bad game.

I have to agree OP but we all know the club is changing ever so slightly.

Yesterday I had to sit in the North stand because I didn't book my tickets for 110 early enough where my season ticket is. Anyway I was sat there and there was 5 Chinese lads must have been late teens. They all had the half and half scarfs city bobble hats and one had a fake sergio aguero top on. A fella next to them asked if it was there first time to the etihad and they all nodded and started chanting 'city...city...city' and kissing the badge. They was shouting 'city forever' and at one point they was screaming for Balotelli to be brought on. I had my head in my hands and was just embarrassed.

Didsbury Dave said:
He said we played crap.

Noone said that before the Sheikh came.

We lost but Dunne had a fucking belting game despite scoring an own goal.

Samaras missed a few sitters but fuck me, what a player and what a fucking great performance.

Dabo had a mare and gave the ball away many times...oh well, live and let live, embrace our new status quo of being utter shit.

Stillsy said:
I have to agree OP but we all know the club is changing ever so slightly.

Yesterday I had to sit in the North stand because I didn't book my tickets for 110 early enough where my season ticket is. Anyway I was sat there and there was 5 Chinese lads must have been late teens. They all had the half and half scarfs city bobble hats and one had a fake sergio aguero top on. A fella next to them asked if it was there first time to the etihad and they all nodded and started chanting 'city...city...city' and kissing the badge. They was shouting 'city forever' and at one point they was screaming for Balotelli to be brought on. I had my head in my hands and was just embarrassed.
Oh dear, unfortunately we need these new fans to make money to drive forward as a club

daveduke67 said:
Where do you sit Dave? Maybe the fans around you have a more relaxed attitude and are simply enjoying the ride - many around me seem to be expecting us to rip teams apart from the start and anything less is not good enough.

I sit at the front of 328. But I go away too.

We are a very strong team who should be ripping more teams apart. Most of our fans have realistic expectations, in fact I'd say many don't realise how good we can be. If "the money" has done anything to our fans it's made them bloody grateful, and rightly upped their expectations.

Some football fans have always been dicks and some are OK. It's been like that forever and is the same at every club.

I don't know why I rise to this sort of shit to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.