Spoilt children!

There's a lot of spoilt children that don't really understand City imo. At the same time there's a lot of concerned fans that know our current crop of players can do better. Today was a good result but we needed a win because of Villa, Cardiff and Sunderland.

ManCitizens. said:
There's a lot of spoilt children that don't really understand City imo. At the same time there's a lot of concerned fans that know our current crop of players can do better. Today was a good result but we needed a win because of Villa, Cardiff and Sunderland.

It was only a good result when you take our current away form into consideration. I know Southampton are a good side and I know we struggle against teams that press. However, we have better players than Southampton in every position. We supposedly have a manager who is tactically astute and a great motivator. So why did we get outplayed by them ? I won't accept it was an off day either. 4 losses and a draw away from home is more than an off day.

blue for life said:
Looking at some comments on here tonight I cannot believe the attitude of so-called supporters of our great club.

Slagging off Yaya etc etc - a good point gained today - apologies on behalf of the team, manager etc that we dont score every game in the 1st minute or win 7-0 every game.

Ridiculous - at times it is embarrassing.

I`m on your side, it is embarrassing

stony said:
ManCitizens. said:

It was only a good result when you take our current away form into consideration. I know Southampton are a good side and I know we struggle against teams that press. However, we have better players than Southampton in every position. We supposedly have a manager who is tactically astute and a great motivator. So why did we get outplayed by them ? I won't accept it was an off day either. 4 losses and a draw away from home is more than an off day.

I disagree if we win away against the bottom 9 and draw against the other 10 then you've done well. We needed a win today because of previous games.

Edit. Swansea outplayed us imo. That's a different argument though.

blue for life said:
Looking at some comments on here tonight I cannot believe the attitude of so-called supporters of our great club.

Slagging off Yaya etc etc - a good point gained today - apologies on behalf of the team, manager etc that we dont score every game in the 1st minute or win 7-0 every game.

Ridiculous - at times it is embarrassing.

OMG... +11111111

If I thought people like you were extinct, I would never again come to Bluemoon. Incredibly spoiled majority, incredibly.

Bruun said:
Well even tho it was a well earned 1 point, we didn't play well at all on the field. Therefore the mentioned comments.

Maybe Southampton had a plan to counter act our style of play... High tempo??? They play like every other champs league squad Fast, relentless, and work in packs. Stuff that we usually struggle against. Ye we might not have played our 100 percent best but it was largely due to the way lellana and co where playing versus us. So again i would not say we where not lucky to draw. it was a fair point all around they conceded (which if u look at the stats they hardly due at all). I was watching them versus villa and they lost due to some proper world class goals.. and the other 2 losses where versus the top4 sides. So in retrospect it was a great point. when the rats go their they will get stuffed.

The match thread was very funny yesterday. I noticed a few digs at united fans about self entitlement when they were saying they should be beating teams like Everton, well there was plenty of self entitlement going on yesterday. The reality is that Southampton are the real deal, a very good team indeed. Maybe more credit should go to our lads for playing as poor as some say they did, and coming away with a point from a team not too far away from us in the table.

If Everton get a result today and we beat arsenal, we go within 2 points of them, (arsenal).

Yesterday was a good point, regardless of the performance.

Pigeonho said:
The match thread was very funny yesterday. I noticed a few digs at united fans about self entitlement when they were saying they should be beating teams like Everton, well there was plenty of self entitlement going on yesterday. The reality is that Southampton are the real deal, a very good team indeed. Maybe more credit should go to our lads for playing as poor as some say they did, and coming away with a point from a team not too far away from us in the table.

If Everton get a result today and we beat arsenal, we go within 2 points of them, (arsenal).

Yesterday was a good point, regardless of the performance.

However there were a few who last week stated not one of there players would get anywhere near our first team. Yet they are happy with a point. Pretty ironic and pretty arrogant (like the rags) IMO.

It might be just the way I am but I can take poor results and move on without going into wrist splitting mode, I just can't understand over the top hyperbole and doom laden predictions, I am also like that when we win, one game at a time and move on to the next, then again I am like that about most things in life

I've come to expect the shit hitting the fan on here after a defeat but after getting a point away to a team that's already won at Anfield, taken a point from Old Trafford and gave Chelsea a real game at the Bridge, the hysteria is unjustified and rather ridiculous.

Sounds like all the southern cants that were in our end yesterday persistently telling our players to 'fack off' have found their way to Bluemoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.