Spoilt football fans

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Can you explain why it is ok for Jose to trail Barca and not us to trail the rags? Yet you would have Mourinho but not Mancini??

As I said the grass is always greener for some.. you being the main culprit!!

Firstly, you know absolutely fuck all about me, and you don't even read my posts properly as proven by your inane assertion that I want Mourinho as our manager. I don't. I'm on record as having said that dozens of times. Doesn't change the fact that I don't think Mancini's the guy either, but hey, clearly that's why you've got such a massive hard on for me you need multiple !!?? at the end of every sentence.

However, your point about Mourinho is nonsense. He may well be trailing Barca by 13 points, but he's still a better manager than Mancini. That's why, when he leaves Madrid he'll go to us or United or Chelsea. It's why he replaced Mancini at Inter. Mancini won't be going to Madrid, Barca, Munich, hell even PSG, next. Because he's not that good and not that highly rated across Europe.

BillyShears said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
Can you explain why it is ok for Jose to trail Barca and not us to trail the rags? Yet you would have Mourinho but not Mancini??

Firstly, you know absolutely fuck all about me, and you don't even read my posts properly as proven by your inane assertion that I want Mourinho as our manager. I don't. I'm on record as having said that dozens of times. Doesn't change the fact that I don't think Mancini's the guy either, but hey, clearly that's why you've got such a massive hard on for me you need multiple !!?? at the end of every sentence.

However, your point about Mourinho is nonsense. He may well be trailing Barca by 13 points, but he's still a better manager than Mancini. That's why, when he leaves Madrid he'll go to us or United or Chelsea. It's why he replaced Mancini at Inter. Mancini won't be going to Madrid, Barca, Munich, hell even PSG, next. Because he's not that good and not that highly rated across Europe.
<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:24 pm --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:

I'll sure you make up things that I have said for your own agenda. Do you just copy and paste your own quotes from thread to thread?

Ps I do know a bit about you and being aggresive doesnt suit you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

It's not about being spoilt. It's about having an opinion on<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:29 pm --<br /><br />It's not about being spoilt. It's about having an opinion on our club. Whilst it's only halfway through the season and we're on 7pts behind the scum. We're only 6pts in front of 6th.

Carry on playing the way we are and we won't even finish in the top 4.

That's not being spoilt. That's being realistic.

I don't know about other teams' fans but, coming into this season, I did expect us to carry a bit of swagger and play like Champions do with the extra confidence that winning the title brings. Not every game for sure but especially at home I did expect some exciting and effective attacking football. It's been in very short supply as we've all witnessed.

The way we've played at home this season has been a carry over from the end of last season. Despite the fanfare and incredible way the title was won, the performance v QPR was a taster for the majority of this season's home game. Too slow, too predictable, easy to defend against and little evidence of a plan B when things aren't working. Maybe expectations were heightened too far and other teams have been much better organised and more determined against us. It's up to the players and coaching staff to find the solutions and to work harder to overcome the opposition. There's is still enough quality in the squad to put together a strong second half of the season. Whether we can retain the title is another question but for sure we need to see a marked improvement over what we've witnessed so far this season. Some players are clearly living off last season's achievements. Mancini has got to sort it out and quickly.

blue 1959 said:
as a kid I never would have thought in our wildest dreams we would have won the league and it came true. Coming from the shit we used to watch to what we have now is beyond a dream and especially on this forum people sound spoilt.

Yes people are allowed to moan, but what exactly do you have to moan about we are league champions not a relegation contender.

We arent gonna win every game and we are gonna drop points just like united have and will

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
agree 100%

I would say that we all want to see those rag *astards buried, totally blown out of the water. We have been waiting so long for this moment that we are in a state of blood lust. That degree of lust is as different as a Labrador chewing a bone, to a fox decimating the population of a hen house! So, anything and everything is feeding from that, doubt, anxiety and anger. No it doesn't lead to the dark side, but we all want the same thing, its each to there degree of patience as to how we expect the time scale to be. I feel we are far from the finished article, I also think that the new 2, are well on board with turning the club into something special and the media aside from Marcotti, Samuels and Barclay, hasn't a clue how they'll do it.
Nowhere near a pissed of as I was on Saturday.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
I'll sure you make up things that I have said for your own agenda. Do you just copy and paste your own quotes from thread to thread?

Ps I do know a bit about you and being aggresive doesnt suit you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Well done for continuing to reinforce my opinion of you ... now if you'll excuse me that's about as much time as I waste in this abortion of a thread.

LoveCity said:
I think spoilt is expecting everything and accepting no less.

I don't think it's spoilt to expect a strong challenge, good football (which we are seldom seeing this season), and competing on several fronts when you consider the level our club is on now.

I don't think many would complain if City lost the league by 3pts or went out of the Champions League in the quarter finals. This season so far though has been a nightmare hangover and there is a real chance we may be playing for just the FA Cup come January if we slip up at Norwich like United and Arsenal did - which you just can't rule out based on what we saw yesterday.

I wonder if all those who clamoured for us to avoid the Europa League ("to focus on the Premier League") stand by that? I was disappointed at the lack of European football and there is real chance that had we entered the Europa, it might be one of the only things to look forward to in this half season approaching.

You are of course right, things have been disappointing this season and the manager and players are responsible in equal measure, I want to see a real reply to all this on Saturday, it will either draw a line under this episode (this half of the season) or things will get worse

BillyShears said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:

Bollocks Billy. He has won at least one trophy at 4 different clubs in two different countries. Put the bong down.

nevilletogoater-in said:
It's not about being spoilt. It's about having an opinion on

-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:29 pm --

It's not about being spoilt. It's about having an opinion on our club. Whilst it's only halfway through the season and we're on 7pts behind the scum. We're only 6pts in front of 6th.

Carry on playing the way we are and we won't even finish in the top 4.

That's not being spoilt. That's being realistic.

bang on the fucking money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.