Spoilt football fans

You seem to take it for granted that we will finish second, at this rate we will do well to finish top 3

It is not about being spoilt - in our squad only a handful of players this season have done themselves proud and played to the best of their ability, and for a title winning squad that is not acceptable, and the substandard performances of the rest of the squad simply has to be questioned

city91 said:
VOOMER said:
I'm frustrated, so I imagine most blues are. I vent my spleen hear and never at the match. We have the 3rd best keeper on these shores, with the Forster and Cech being better. When he *ucks up, being the goalie, it usually loses us the game and this season already he has made more than he did in the whole of last season. That said, the summer transfer window was diabolical, aside from Nasty, it was a poor one.

Who is this Forster keeper? Surely not the Celtic keeper because if you mean him then you have just ruined your post. FFS two good games against Barca and people seriously better than Hart. There is a reason why Forster did not make the grade at Newcastle and that's because he is not good enough.
Exactly.

Everyone can have a great game. It's like saying Darren Ambrose is the best midfielder in England because he was excellent at Old Trafford in the FL Cup last season.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:27 pm --<br /><br />
mansour's tow ropes said:
You seem to take it for granted that we will finish second, at this rate we will do well to finish top 3

It is not about being spoilt - in our squad only a handful of players this season have done themselves proud and played to the best of their ability, and for a title winning squad that is not acceptable, and the substandard performances of the rest of the squad simply has to be questioned
Questioned; yes. Worked on; yes. Addressed; yes.

Sacked or sold; NO!

We should be doing much much better with squad of of players we have, when you look at the names on our teamsheet against Sunderland with likes of Aguero, Tevez, Yaya and Silvai it just makes you feel sick at the lack of chances we're creating and this has to go down to the manager. It happened the previous two years at Sunderland and just seems he doesn't learn from his mistakes as shown in the champions league. Hes took us as far as he can imo it still seems he has no idea on the best system or team he just randomly changes it and his team selections are baffling at times.

Caveman said:
simon31goat said:
Yesterday hurt me more than losing to them last month.were all a bit angry at the fact were 7 points behind a team who are equally playing shit themselves but time after time they carry that luck.at 3.2 to Newcastle you just knew it would end 4.3 to them.yesterday felt like arsenal away last year.very disappointed at how we fail to win games like yesterday.norwich going to be equally difficult now,if we drop points in that we,l have spurs breathing down our necks,depressing to say the least
You see, I don't get these 'failure' speeches. "Depressing"? It's not depressing in the slightest, it puts fire in my belly. It's exciting, it's dramatic. It's not depressing in any way whatsoever.
It's not a failure speech,just an opinion on how I felt yesterday and still do today.were 7 points behind to a team who are struggling to win games but have done this for well over a decade that's why it's a depressing situation at the moment

It's a vicious circle. Say it's 50-50 with people wanting a manager to stay or go and then that manager is replaced. The half that wanted him to stay will find fault with almost everything the new manager does whilst the other 50% will defend the new manager.

You can see on here that the majority of those who wanted Mancini out (or any other manager for that reason) are very much louder after a poor result yet those who supported him after the Arsenal game last year will side on protection.

It's the way of the football world. Nothing will change until a manager comes in and doesn't lose a game.

It all comes down to intrinsic needs, splashed with a slice of ego.

Whinging bar studs

Every time we lose a game or sometimes even just drop a point, the Whinging collective are out in force, blaming everyone from Chappers, to Mancini. I can't think of one player who hasn't recieved some sort of criticism. Now are these short memoried whingers the same 'fans' who boo there own team and berate some of our own players during the game? Does anyone share the same opinion as me, that there is a certain something holding us back from greatness, and it may well be that small percentage of brain dead supporters who perhaps don't understand what supporting a team is all about ! Do they not understand that negativity from the terraces effects players, I have witnessed first hand, some of our senior players shaking there heads at comments being shouted from there own fans, and sarcastic smiles and comments made when the pitch side announcer has "thanked us for our wonderful support". I salute the 99% of our wonderful supporters but is it possible that the 1% find another way of venting there obvious frustrations, and perhaps stay away on match day !

Caveman said:
mansour's tow ropes said:

Questioned; yes. Worked on; yes. Addressed; yes.

Sacked or sold; NO!

agreed, but many think the players and staff should be immune from criticism.

we need better management of the players - so RM has to improve, and we need better players too. a good half a dozen are nowhere near good enough for us

Re: Whinging bar studs

pedigreeblue said:
Every time we lose a game or sometimes even just drop a point, the Whinging collective are out in force, blaming everyone from Chappers, to Mancini. I can't think of one player who hasn't recieved some sort of criticism. Now are these short memoried whingers the same 'fans' who boo there own team and berate some of our own players during the game? Does anyone share the same opinion as me, that there is a certain something holding us back from greatness, and it may well be that small percentage of brain dead supporters who perhaps don't understand what supporting a team is all about!
You're the one who's brain dead if you think a few posts on here or groans at the ground will make the difference between us winning the league or not. There was no booing yesterday, the support was good and many fans applauded the players at the end.

And there's another thread on the same topic which I'm merging this with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.