spoke to gary cook today at coms

chorleybloo123 said:
Timbobs said:
Ducado said:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Post here please TFM

Quote from: toffeesforme on Today at 22:15
David Villa will confirm his future move within days guys.
He is meeting with Man City officials over the weekend. Will this be reported by the press? Probably not. Why? Because Man City will not allow it.
David Villa will NOT sign for any Spanish Club this season. No matter what the press choose to write about the impending move for Villa, it is crap. As they have NO knowledge of what is happening, and before all the wonderful doubters say "why are you posting it on here", well everyone believes i am a wum anyway, so it make no difference what i post.
The fee is in excess of £40m. I would like to add that i could not care what shit is thrown my way by anyone, just don't feel too stupid when everything is revealed at the end of this saga eh. Grin
Smiley

I have just got back from S.A. so please excuse me now, i need to spend time with my family.
Cheers TFM. Smiley

Will Villa still not be in South Africa for the Third Place match

Why can't we send officials to S.A?

If this were true, TFM version that is, why would we send people out this weekend when Spain play their last game this weekend and will be returning the following day. It would make no sense at all to do this instead of waiting 24 hours. While there is no reason why we aren't capable of sending officials to South Africa, logic would tell you that City (or any club) would wait since when would Villa even be able to talk to any? Halftime?

Danamy said:
You've got to love this forum lol
It all started with someone saying hello to Gary Cook........

I tried to speak to Gary Cook and he turned and nearly blinded with his nose.

Have valencia just told everyone he's not going to stop the debate and villa also saying he won't leave just to end it?

Last night he was shit, ok he may of had an odd shit game but he wasn't the david villa i know, obviously his mind was elsewhere,

Valencia said they need to sell as they need the money, and they stated they may lose him if the right price comes along, i'm very sure valencia would be crazy to turn down anything around 40 million for him, personally i think hes coming and eto'o has been the smokescreen.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Have valencia just told everyone he's not going to stop the debate and villa also saying he won't leave just to end it?

Last night he was shit, ok he may of had an odd shit game but he wasn't the david villa i know, obviously his mind was elsewhere,

Valencia said they need to sell as they need the money, and they stated they may lose him if the right price comes along, i'm very sure valencia would be crazy to turn down anything around 40 million for him, personally i think hes coming and eto'o has been the smokescreen.

The smokescreen and not coming, or smokescreen and coming also??

*dares to even think about Eto'o and Villa up front*

twinkletoes said:
Danamy said:
You've got to love this forum lol
It all started with someone saying hello to Gary Cook........

I tried to speak to Gary Cook and he turned and nearly blinded with his nose.

Good job you've got quick feet then ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.