spoke to gary cook today at coms

BarmyBlue said:
Pollerz said:
im convinced this big suprise is big JT.

absolutly convinced

i agree :)

i got told that tonight by another person but completely dismissed it. im thinking its a possiblity now. absolutely great signing if we get him. would definately be challenging for the top spot or thereabouts under his leadership

I actually met Gary Cook at a restaraunt recently, Really top bloke! even paid for a bottle of wine that my table was drinking. I had a really good chat with him and i have every confidence in him.. We will be spending big big money this summer. Sit back and enjoy..

d3c3mb3rblu said:
only1paulsimpson said:
i went down to the ground today and who did i see.....gary cook!!
so i pulled over and said hello,
i asked him if he had been on bluemoon recentley???he just laughed!
i also said is there any info on the surprise???he smiled and said it wont be much longer to wait and its a very nice surprise.
got the impression that he is a top bloke.
Gary Cook was not at COM today........ he and a boat load of advisers flew from EMA at 10am to Paris.

How do you fly in a boat?

twinkletoes said:
d3c3mb3rblu said:
only1paulsimpson said:
i also said is there any info on the surprise???he smiled and said it wont be much longer to wait and its a very nice surprise.
Gary Cook was not at COM today........ he and a boat load of advisers flew from EMA at 10am to Paris.

with difficulty

d3c3mb3rblu said:
only1paulsimpson said:

Paris ...... It has to be we are making Platini head of marketing ....telling people how we are not destroying football

twinkletoes said:
d3c3mb3rblu said:
only1paulsimpson said:

Maybe it was a 'C' plane!!

twinkletoes said:
d3c3mb3rblu said:
only1paulsimpson said:

Garry Cook can do ANYTHING! And if he was going to Paris then maybe the big surprise is oooh . . . Benzema! Might as well add his name into the mix, before we discover that the big surprise is something to do with the stadium.

twinkletoes said:
d3c3mb3rblu said:
only1paulsimpson said:

whats EMA ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.