spoke to gary cook today at coms

Pollerz said:
im convinced this big suprise is big JT.

absolutly convinced

and now i am convinced your the thickest member on the board.

Forget the other lad, this wins dumbest post of the year hands down, absolutely bewildered!

citizens_1976 said:
Pollerz said:
im convinced this big suprise is big JT.

absolutly convinced

and now i am convinced your the thickest member on the board.

Forget the other lad, this wins dumbest post of the year hands down, absolutely bewildered!

haha dont hold back or anything. on that note im calling it a night

C_T_I_D said:
Higher than Tevez?

Sorry mate, but I'm calling this bollocks based on that statement. We'd be lucky enough to get Tevez, nevermind anyone better than him.

Abbolutely spot on, more members should be like you on the board. Level headed and not damn right silly. Like little kids at a sweet shop.

Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Ajay i am in your camp, but you cant say that we have a big signing imminent then not name names, but then potentially claim you knew that..........after we announce, otherwise we could all claim to be ITK's !!

So come on, spill the beans then go back to sleep and claim you were talking in your sleep!!

Have we gazumped Madrid for the tranny??

please god, no.

Ajay said:
Prophet of Doom said:
So now Ajay takes snide remarks at a true ITK Spursmad. And gives yet another vague comment.

You couldnt make it up.

Just been woken up with the news about Jack and read this!!!!!

Who said I am making a snide remark about Spursmad - I meant it in a positive respectful way!!!

He is genuine and trustworthy and willing to post names - all I am saying is that hopefully he will post the name and not me but I doubt anyone will know the real name until 24 hours prior to announcement!!!

Now stop having a dig everytime I say something, Jacko is apparently dead so I am back to bed!

PS: someone again asked about my IP address, well it has been checked and confirmed and my IP address registered physical address was even posted by mistake on here some months ago - and yes I am above a f*&king chip shop in Droylsden!!!!

I have a dig every time cause you keep coming out with the same garbage. This site is riddled with bullshitters. I probably would not class you as a bullshitter cause you never actually tell us anything ( except kaka says yes )

Here is your big chance......prove us all wrong. You didnt know about the Barry RSC or Taylor signings ( had they slipped under your ADUG contacts radar ??? )

But no. As usual you wont cause your would rather keep on posting vague nonsense. The truth is you have never told us anything and will continue to do so cause you dont know.

At least you now post one vague comment now. I remember the days of points 1 to 10 which said absolutely nothing.

Your work on here is done. It has taken time, but we now have a real ITK in Spurs mad that we can rely on.

Ajay!

Why didn't you tell us about MJ dieing? There was a rumour he wasn't well last week.

I for one hope your right. If your not, nothing changes.

Ajay said:
Prophet of Doom said:
So now Ajay takes snide remarks at a true ITK Spursmad. And gives yet another vague comment.

You couldnt make it up.

Just been woken up with the news about Jack and read this!!!!!

Who said I am making a snide remark about Spursmad - I meant it in a positive respectful way!!!

He is genuine and trustworthy and willing to post names - all I am saying is that hopefully he will post the name and not me but I doubt anyone will know the real name until 24 hours prior to announcement!!!

Now stop having a dig everytime I say something, Jacko is apparently dead so I am back to bed!

PS: someone again asked about my IP address, well it has been checked and confirmed and my IP address registered physical address was even posted by mistake on here some months ago - and yes I am above a f*&king chip shop in Droylsden!!!!

How soon would you expect for this to conclude this deal Ajay (I'm not asking for hours minutes and seconds) just a rough estimate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.