spoke to gary cook today at coms

the only person i believe on here these days is SM. I did used to believe Ajay, but as been pointed out, Barry down the road could say there is going to be a huge signing, if something happens he ends up being a god, if doesnt its just another false dawn, the real ITK's are the ones that no the little signings, when spursmad new about Taylor, he didnt even start a new thread just thrown it in there with his latest info, im sure Ajay is a truely nice guy, but untill he pulls his finger out,Spursmad doesnt seem to bothered about releasing a name on here, so why should Ajay,because at the moment, its SM that has stuck his neck out no one else. So at least we know he has a source he can actually get in the shit.

Can someone explain what is going on? Beckham(no thanks)? And whats this viva la Spain quote about! Sounds interesting anyway :P

Ticket For Schalke said:
the only person i believe on here these days is SM. I did used to believe Ajay, but as been pointed out, Barry down the road could say there is going to be a huge signing, if something happens he ends up being a god, if doesnt its just another false dawn.

What would Barry down the road say about me putting £100 on Tevez to join City

i think its defo John Terry, no inside info just a hunch based on 3 factors.

1. he is a Hughes type player

2. City need a natural leader

3. City also need a class centre half

i would be very surprised if we signed Villa unless it is back up for if the Eto deal breaks down.

( how many forwards do we need )

Timbobs said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
the only person i believe on here these days is SM. I did used to believe Ajay, but as been pointed out, Barry down the road could say there is going to be a huge signing, if something happens he ends up being a god, if doesnt its just another false dawn.

What would Barry down the road say about me putting £100 on Tevez to join City

Just belled him said get on it,shame you didnt two weeks ago he reckons.

Ajay said:
i also said is there any info on the surprise???he smiled and said it wont be much longer to wait and its a very nice surprise.

I told you but you keep doubting!

were like the richest team ajay, ofcourse were gna sign someone big to surprise us
your just pointing out the obvious.

im sorry, but you chat shit

spursmad shits on you

its not villa <a class="postlink" href="http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/06/25/1347146/valencia-striker-david-villa-rules-out-premier-league-move" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/0 ... eague-move</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.