spoke to gary cook today at coms

The Fixer said:
dw7 said:
funny how you got woke up about mj death and first thing you do is go on bm????????

ffs stop nit picking. Leave the guy alone if you think he's a wum take what he says with a pinch of salt.

Agree entirely. Getting rather tired of reading useless posts having a pop at people who post abit of info, (the same people again and again I might add!)

if you can find a post at me havin a pop at him befor go ahead i dont read any of his info its all to long

i just found it strange to get up cause you hear of a stars death and go on a football site i would of said it to anyone not just him

dw7 said:
if you can find a post at me havin a pop at him befor go ahead i dont read any of his info its all to long

i just found it strange to get up cause you hear of a stars death and go on a football site i would of said it to anyone not just him
To be honest, when I heard about it the first thing I did was go in off topic to see what people on here were saying :P

dw7 said:

Maybe he came online to check if MJ had died, but he also came on here?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
gonna make a change....... for just one time in my life
gonna feel real good
gonna make a difference
gonna make it rightttttttttt

feel free to join in.

viva la spain

????????????????????? help???????????????????

ASH-MCFC said:
dw7 said:

To be honest, when I heard about it the first thing I did was go in off topic to see what people on here were saying :P
Me too, but I ended up finding some dirty horror story from Newcastle, if you have seen it you know what I mean, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.