spoke to gary cook today at coms

Mills-Mcfc said:
Ajay said:
i also said is there any info on the surprise???he smiled and said it wont be much longer to wait and its a very nice surprise.

I told you but you keep doubting!

were like the richest team ajay, ofcourse were gna sign someone big to surprise us
your just pointing out the obvious.

im sorry, but you chat shit

spursmad shits on you

like one of those con artist mediums, kkeps the info so vauge it could apply to anything.

jrb said:
"De plane, de plane."

fantasyisland0.jpg

You know Manchester is currently fantasy Island. Let the worldclass players and the good times roll.

That looks like Mark Hughes and Tevez? :)

dw7 said:
funny how you got woke up about mj death and first thing you do is go on bm????????

Who said I went on BM first?????

I sat with my children watching Sky News and then I logged on to check other news sites and as a active Bluemooner I logged on - stop questioning why and when I log on!

God you lot a bunch of children!!!

And Prophet of Doom - I will not claim anything when it happens - I do not claim to be iTK and never have, I am just a fan with some information!!!

If you all knew my situation you would understand and if you were in my situation you would not post any names - enough said!

I am not logging on for days now because I can't be arsed with some of you, I intend to enjoy my weekend and post on the main forum when I come back - NOT the 'playground' transfer forum.

Ajay said:
dw7 said:
funny how you got woke up about mj death and first thing you do is go on bm????????

Who said I went on BM first?????

I sat with my children watching Sky News and then I logged on to check other news sites and as a active Bluemooner I logged on - stop questioning why and when I log on!

God you lot a bunch of children!!!

And Prophet of Doom - I will not claim anything when it happens - I do not claim to be iTK and never have, I am just a fan with some information!!!

If you all knew my situation you would understand and if you were in my situation you would not post any names - enough said!

I am not logging on for days now because I can't be arsed with some of you, I intend to enjoy my weekend and post on the main forum when I come back - NOT the 'playground' transfer forum.

If I were you I'd stick to PM'ing those that you truest and stay away from the transfer forum, there are far too many children on here.

Anyway, what do I know, enjoy your weekend matey.

Ajay has made it clear that he has pm'd a few respected posters on this site WITH the names and that once everything has been played out he will either be proved to be right or wrong.

You cant blame the guy for not posting names as all he seems to get is shit off what seems to be this boards bully's.

Will he be proved right or wrong? Who gives a shit! If you live your life hanging on to the words of poeple on a internet forum then i suggest its you that has the problem, not Ajay.

Before anyone asks, i have never asked the guy for a pm nor have i ever recieved one of him as to be honest i dont care. I do however enjoy his posts, just like i enjoy all the rumours on here because that is exactly what this forum is for at the end of the day.

What maks me laugh is the sight of posters putting up links to tabloids, Goal, Tribal etc who are reporting different info to what so called ITK's are posting and taking what they have said as gospel, proving that the poster is a so called WUM! Think about it guys ffs.

How many times did Kaka say he wanted to stay at Milan for life?

How many times did Tranny say he was staying at the swamp?

Did Barry say he was only leaving for CL football?

Just let the window play out and then judge any info that has been given and before you start giving someone shit, just think about how boring this board would be without the people who post this info.

Well Ajay you have to understand everyone else's position. You come in and say there is a signing and I know its in advanced stages and then say you cannot reveal the names and that you are a regular fan with information.

All of us here are on our feet for a signing and everyone wants a bit of attention by declaring things that is already mentioned by the press. If you do not want to reveal the names then be prepared to be called bullshitter as you only stated what could possibly be true in any case - we are interested in a player who is more amazing than Tevez.

Furthermore, your record on declaring signings has been poor. Its not that you have proved you have this information and it came out right everytime.

I don't think posters on here are childish, they are just anxious for anything. And this thread won't help as the wait for a signing is well ahead.

ArabFan12 said:
Well Ajay you have to understand everyone else's position. You come in and say there is a signing and I know its in advanced stages and then say you cannot reveal the names and that you are a regular fan with information.

All of us here are on our feet for a signing and everyone wants a bit of attention by declaring things that is already mentioned by the press. If you do not want to reveal the names then be prepared to be called bullshitter as you only stated what could possibly be true in any case - we are interested in a player who is more amazing than Tevez.

Furthermore, your record on declaring signings has been poor. Its not that you have proved you have this information and it came out right everytime.

I don't think posters on here are childish, they are just anxious for anything. And this thread won't help as the wait for a signing is well ahead.

Wanker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.