SPORT OPTIONS & SPIKE - CLF - UPDATE TUESDAY 18 MAY @ 9PM

A few years back I registered on the uefa site to be entered in to ballots for CL final tickets as there is a quota that are available over and above each clubs allocation (touch and go if I’d have enough points @ 16k).
Tonight I received a mail from uefa inviting me to apply for tickets via a ballot for the uefa EUROPA league final to be played in Poland. Yeah...like I’d even want one of those!
However, I have received no such mail from uefa regarding the champions league final in Istanbul 3 days later!
I can only draw two conclusions from this:
1. No fans attending ....apart from ‘the family’ or..
2.It may not take place as scheduled in Istanbul given the COVID situation?
Get the EL final tickets you'll make a killing off one of the hypocrites

oh 100% this could go anyway, anyway I think the most realistic outcome will be it being held in Istanbul still but with 9,000 - 12,000 fans so literally a few thousand tickets to each club,
Turkey comes out of lockdown on 17th, (thats if they don't prolong it) It's not going to go Amber immediately . British Government is not going to change it's stance because of a Football Match.

Turkey comes out of lockdown on 17th, (thats if they don't prolong it) It's not going to go Amber immediately . British Government is not going to change it's stance because of a Football Match.
It doesn’t need to change its stance. Turkey isn’t on the red list now. So almost certain to be amber when the list is announced this week.

Depending on the result tonight, UEFA will be under major pressure that it it's an all English final to move it to the UK. First, some fans would possibly be allowed to attend and secondly to alleviate foreign travel generally. Give it 24 hours and it may be clearer.

Depending on the result tonight, UEFA will be under major pressure that it it's an all English final to move it to the UK. First, some fans would possibly be allowed to attend and secondly to alleviate foreign travel generally. Give it 24 hours and it may be clearer.
The demands to move it will fall on deaf ears. I think that the authorities are waiting to see what happens at the Bridge tonight before announcing their plans.

Anyone who thinks UEFA will change this to England needs to give their head a wobble.

It wasnt even 2 years ago UEFA made 2500 (yes thats all that could travel) Arsenal and Chelsea fans to fucking Baku in the arse end of Azerbaijan. Not a chance this is getting moved. Ther eis also the slight issue that Wembley is booked out for the Playoffs that weekend.

In a covid, let's be greener world, its an absolute no brainer that the game should be moved particularly if Chelsea win. That's uefa out then.
Transporting n thousand cockneys 4000 miles to a non European destination sums up their highest bidder wins approach. Platini may have gone but the mindset is the same.
There's a reason we hate this organisation, I use the phrase loosely, it's because they're bent.
Win it, hold up the pot, put it down, walk off and leave it there with their poxy medals.
Fuck em

If Chelsea get through then Cardiff would be a great option. But we all know UEFA won't care about Covid and the fact that Turkey is an issue at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.