Sporting CP (H) - CL Last 16 - Wed 9th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a position to be in going into a 2nd leg, let’s hope for a win and no injuries. Pep played a strong team against leipzig which was less important than this so I think we will see a pretty strong team.

Would be nice to see some of the young lads get a run out tonight, really looking forward to this game without any real pressure on us.

C'mon City!! :)

It may be sold out but very much doubt it will be anywhere near full
Why though? Isn't this different to league games where if a season ticket holder doesn't go for whatever reason, their seat still counts...
How many season ticket holders are on the champions league scheme I wonder and therefore like league games, the seat will have been 'sold' but nobody's sitting in the seat.

Why though? Isn't this different to league games where if a season ticket holder doesn't go for whatever reason, their seat still counts...
How many season ticket holders are on the champions league scheme I wonder and therefore like league games, the seat will have been 'sold' but nobody's sitting in the seat.
Don't really get your point

What I'm saying is that there'll be a lot of people on the CL scheme who for whatever reason decide that with the match being a dead rubber aren't going to bother going tonight

I'm lucky that I'm 4 miles away but if I had to take the afternoon off work and look at a 3 hour journey each way, I'd be thinking twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.