Rodri gundogan foden
Sterling Jesus grealish

Thats the line up I think Pep will go with

Ederson
Fern stones mbete zinchenko
Rodri gundogan foden
Sterling Jesus grealish

Thats the line up I think Pep will go with
I agree. The score line flattered us first leg. Get to 60 mins and then give some players a rest.

Looks like it's sold out.

Interesting what Pep has said and thinking about it... we have to focus and do the job tonight. Play a 'weakened' side and concede a few early goals (because they had chances against us a few weeks ago) then it could get nervy (think Leicester) and you can bet their fans will be up for it!

Come on City!

Looks like it's sold out.

Interesting what Pep has said and thinking about it... we have to focus and do the job tonight. Play a 'weakened' side and concede a few early goals (because they had chances against us a few weeks ago) then it could get nervy (think Leicester) and you can bet their fans will be up for it!

Come on City!
Yes just was looking at tickets, few in West Stand Upper but thats it far as I can seen.

Brilliant if everyone turns up.

Random question, taking a mate with me to the game tonight - how do you enter with both tickets on the same mobile device?

Are you able to send the tickets to the other person>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.