Sporting CP (H) - CL Last 16 - Wed 9th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Foden. KDB. Mahrez as subs but the rest will start. He will not risk the Chumps League. That's what I think but you never know.

Sterling Delap Jesus
Zinchenko Gundogan
Fernandinho
Wilson-Esbrand Mbete Stones Egan-Riley
Ederson

I think that you’re missing the fact that they’re a good side, they had a couple of chances to score against us and, as Pep says, we arrive we score we arrive we score and football’s not usually like that.
In other words, everything went right for us and the 0-5 score line wasn’t representative of the difference between the sides.
IMO, if we put a disjointed team and and we’re 0-3 down at halftime we’ll be wishing that we’d played a reasonably strong line up, at least until we’d got the measure of them.

I think Pep’ll go a lot stronger than that and put a bunch of the young un’s on in the 2nd half if we’re leading. He’ll want to win it regardless of the 5 goal aggregate advantage.

Sterling De Bruyne Jesus
Foden Gundogan Bernardo
Zinchenko Laporte Stones Fernandinho
Ederson

Zinny/Dinho tuck in. Foden/Bernie run their ******** off. Sterling/Jesus mad to score. KDB who gave all against United has easy role up top. Grealish/Mahrez to kill them off if needed. If Dinho tires, Rodri into CM/CB with Stones going wide

Last edited:
Shift make defence. Even more important to put pressure on them starting from our forewords.

Can’t see us getting beat by 5+!
Like to see we keep our momentum going.

I trust every squat player so let’s see what comes out the tunnel as our picked 11.
we won't get beat

Seems likely, considering its been a couple of covid cases in other PL teams as well the last week or so. Hopefully its just Covid and nothing more serious, he should be back in a couple of days.
Have to love this line nowadays

Think pep will go reasonably strong as always.

ederson
fern
stones
laporte
zinky

rodri
gundogan
Mcatee

sterling
jesus
mahrez

expect us to make changes at half time/60th min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.