Sporting CP (H) - CL Last 16 - Wed 9th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
200 tickets left for this. Looks like it will sell out. I think it may be time to put the uefa hating behind us, stop the booing and get the place rocking and the pundits talking about The famous Etihad on champions league nights!

Booing (the CL anthem) doesn't help the team at all. Pep and the players love the competition.

Booing (the CL anthem) doesn't help the team at all. Pep and the players love the competition.
Totally agree. It's time to move on. UEFA are what they are and that will never change. A stadium singing and drowning out the anthem with blue moon would surely be a lot more productive.

Strongest team till we get a goal then throw on as many academy players as possible after either 30 minutes or at half time.
Not sure id go with the strongest team possible at all. KDB and Cancelo are both a booking from being banned aren't they? I'd also heavily rotate those who played on sunday. Gundogan in, Sterling, Jesus, Zin, Fern should all start for me. We are 5-0 up, take the opportunity to rest players and rotate and maybe play a couple of youngsters. A full 8 days rest for some players will pay dividends.

Cancelo, KDB, Rodri & Foden should be nowhere near the field for this. Zinchenko, Ferna, Ake (if fit), Sterling, Jesus, Gundo can all step in. McAtee should also see some time for this one. Its 5-0, its a dead rubber - bigger tests ahead.

Need some help... The closer we get to this the more nervous I am (not for the result)

I am leaving Bedford at 3:30pm gives me 4 and a half hours to get there. Ideally want to be at the ground 4 7:30 (so 4 hours to drive and get parked up) Where is best for me to park, I've looked at a few, do I park further away and walk as to not hit heavier traffic closer to the ground etc. Any help will be great.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.