Sporting CP (H) - CL Last 16 - Wed 9th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some help... The closer we get to this the more nervous I am (not for the result)

I am leaving Bedford at 3:30pm gives me 4 and a half hours to get there. Ideally want to be at the ground 4 7:30 (so 4 hours to drive and get parked up) Where is best for me to park, I've looked at a few, do I park further away and walk as to not hit heavier traffic closer to the ground etc. Any help will be great.

Thank you
When driving from Reading I normally park on Gorton Road (near train depot) but all 'free' spaces get taken quite quickly so may struggle at 730 - else plenty of (paid for) parking off the Ashton Old Road - I find parking further from ground the easier to get to away afterwards - I'm not in the first flush of youth but only takes me about 20mins to walk to/from ground (CBL3)

Steffen (If fit)

Cancelo
Ake
Laporte
Zinchenko

Fernandinho
Gundogan
McAtee

Sterling
Jesus
Delap

The tie is dead and buried no need to take risks.

Need some help... The closer we get to this the more nervous I am (not for the result)

I am leaving Bedford at 3:30pm gives me 4 and a half hours to get there. Ideally want to be at the ground 4 7:30 (so 4 hours to drive and get parked up) Where is best for me to park, I've looked at a few, do I park further away and walk as to not hit heavier traffic closer to the ground etc. Any help will be great.

Thank you
All depends how much you are willing to walk v's shit public transport or overpriced carparking. If you can do the walk from picadilly Station then park near some other station and get a train in. Somewhere like Burnage or east didsbury are near the motorway.

Otherwise just drives to the ground and park in one of the paid carports.

No Cancelo, potentially no de bruyne. Team could get pretty wacky.

Maybe

Ederson,

Stones, Ferna, Laporte, Zinchenko,

Foden, Gundo, Bernardo

Mahrez, Grealish, sterling

If he wants to rest the likes of bernardo and Laporte could see kids coming in.

So we have... Stones, Zinchenko and Laporte available at the back.

Wonder if we'll see some kids coming in.

EDIT: Walker suspended, duh.

Pep Guardiola on the right-back vs Sporting: "I don't know. I'll think about it. Tell me solutions! Fernandinho maybe? I don't know, we have training, I will see. We have players in the academy and maybe we'll use them." [via
@DanMurphyMEN

Pep Guardiola on Kyle Walker: "He's so important for us, see how he played against [Manchester] United? Against Leipzig, he did this action when we had qualified, he deserved it. The club appealed, I do not agree. Hopefully, he learn for the future." [via
@DanMurphyMEN
]

Pep Guardiola says he would love Fernandinho to stay for another season at #ManCity.

Pep Guardiola: "For him, he doesn't care, he will play against Peterborough. Other players his age wouldn't want to play there in cold weather, but he wants to help to give rest to Rodri. At the end of the season, we will decide." [via
@DanMurphyMEN

Pep Guardiola on Fernandinho: "I would love it [for him to stay at #ManCity beyond this season]. I'm so glad to have him, he's an incredible captain and player. I have a feeling now at 36, 37, he struggled a little bit coming back from holidays, but now he's getting rhythm..."

So we have Walker, Stones, Zinchenko and Laporte available at the back.

Wonder if we'll see some kids coming in.
Walker is suspended. We will probably see Zincs-Laporte-Stones play, its then a question if we play Fern in defense, or if we give Mbete/Egan-Riley a chance. Would prefer the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.