Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Grealish
Sterling
Foden
Jesus

4-0 city

Totally agree. It's time to move on. UEFA are what they are and that will never change. A stadium singing and drowning out the anthem with blue moon would surely be a lot more productive.
Agreed. Rather do the Poznan than boo

surely a youth player is getting his CL debut in defense tomorrow then, I can't see any other way to make up a defense. zinchenko stones and laporte the only ones who can play

Pep Guardiola says he would love Fernandinho to stay for another season at #ManCity.

Pep Guardiola: "For him, he doesn't care, he will play against Peterborough. Other players his age wouldn't want to play there in cold weather, but he wants to help to give rest to Rodri. At the end of the season, we will decide." [via
@DanMurphyMEN

Pep Guardiola on Fernandinho: "I would love it [for him to stay at #ManCity beyond this season]. I'm so glad to have him, he's an incredible captain and player. I have a feeling now at 36, 37, he struggled a little bit coming back from holidays, but now he's getting rhythm..."
I hope he stays for another season too but part of me thinks going into another season with just Rodri and a 37 year old Fernandinho is a bit risky. If Rodri gets a bad injury, it has the potential to derail our season in the same way as Laporte getting injured did in 2019/20. The problem with bringing in someone as good as Rodri is they're going to want to play most weeks. Some tricky decisions to make in the summer.

126 tickets left (yes I'm a seat counter)

Thanks for people's help with parking suggestions! Will never take Champions League nights for granted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.