Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

ban-mcfc said:
been at work so just found out the score, can someone sum it up in 5 points please?

take i don't wanna know lol.
1) Dzeko was shit (shocker)
2) Aguero the same but with less service
3) Silva basically taken out of the game
4) Mario came on for the last 20 minutes and was our best player (says it all really)
5) No feckin urgency!!

HOWEVER... we could of scored 1 or 2 lol

bluefandk said:
allan harper said:
The sooner we employ Harry Redknapp the better, he'll get Edin playing well, look what hes done with Ade.

Thats because Harry is a footballing genius, the only reason Spurs are not top is because of Citys blatent cheating.

Triffic!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
glen quagmire said:
The rags will stroll the league now. I hope we have done enough for 2nd.

Have we fuck.
It will be another relegation dogfight.
I can see us going down.

People may laugh, but united are hitting form at the moment, if anyone can take advantage of a situation, it's sir alex.

BlueCityfan said:
Mancini escapes way too much Criticism. Everyone slagging Dzeko, Nasri etc....then why did Mancini buy them?

And what a horrible idea to play Clichy RB. He might once have been a right-foot dominant but that has clearly faded. He basically avoided using his right-foot on the right flank. Something you simply cannot do.

I really think Mancini is a bad coach in europe. And he has alot to learn.

The midfield setup made no sense. 3 midfielders with no attacking ability. With Dzeko wank, we literally had 2 men attacking the goal with Kolarov providing occasional support. The whole thing was horribly imbalanced and got much better once balance was restored with Mario and Nasri.

glen quagmire said:
[bigimg]http://i44.tinypic.com/71r56u.png[/bigimg]

Which is it? redcafe? RAWK? GOT? glory glory?
C'mon which one? Own up.

None. Just stating my opinion. He bought those, he should also get the best out of them. Simple as. And i think in europe his tactics have been bad overall.

Something wrong with my opinion?

We were rubbish,hopefully as we had an eye on a much bigger game on sunday, it was their cup final and they were still crap
We will hammer them next week.

glen quagmire said:
[bigimg]http://i44.tinypic.com/71r56u.png[/bigimg]

Which is it? redcafe? RAWK? GOT? glory glory?
C'mon which one? Own up.
Pretty sure it's;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.edindzeko.ba/forums" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.edindzeko.ba/forums</a>

Rammy Blue said:
Celebritykiller said:
Marvin said:
Can't have been a woeful performance if we really had 6 gilt edged chances. You have forgotten what woeful is

Don't remember these chances?

Aguero at the end
Toure header

Mario header
Kolarov shot
Silva from Balo flick
Barry shot first half

Prob maybe more but those spring to mind....
Serious question; how do you define ''gilt edged''? At best, one of them could be classed as a reasonable chance (Aguero late on). The rest of them were certainly not anywhere near gilt edged.

B\connellblue said:
mancitygaz said:
B\connellblue said:
That was total shit! How can professional footballers pass a ball so poorly? There's no point in naming individuals (they were all shit with the exception of mario when he came on) . The blame rest's fairly on the shoulders of one man . Step forward Bobby ( european football still seems to be a puzzle to you). These brainwaves he takes such as playing Clichy on the wrong side so to speak never seem to come off and as ever his substitutions come far to late. Very disappointing night all round.
Tool ^^^
Oh so you think we played well then?
Missed Yaya, Dzeko awful, Segio quiet ( but still could have bagged one)

Away in the first leg and 1-0 down, have a bit of faith in our home performances and stop frothing at the mouth when the tie is still there for the taking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.