Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

Jim Beglin

An absolute disgrace tonight claiming Mario made the most of the fouls that were comitted on him.

How the hell does he know the severity of the fouls on Balo?

Typical rag!

been at work so just found out the score, can someone sum it up in 5 points please?

take i don't wanna know lol.

As predicted pre-game, the midfield was overrun and outnumber by Sporting's all night, don't know why Mancini used 2 forwards with less creativity in the middle away from home like this sometime. Those slow/static players like Barry, DJ, Milner, Kolarov in the same team at the same time has never worked, but Mancini seemed to forget what doesn't work from time to time as well.

Next game will definitely be no way near a walk in the park as most people in here predict imo.

allan harper said:
The sooner we employ Harry Redknapp the better, he'll get Edin playing well, look what hes done with Ade.

Thats because Harry is a footballing genius, the only reason Spurs are not top is because of Citys blatent cheating.

BlueCityfan said:
Mancini escapes way too much Criticism. Everyone slagging Dzeko, Nasri etc....then why did Mancini buy them?

And what a horrible idea to play Clichy RB. He might once have been a right-foot dominant but that has clearly faded. He basically avoided using his right-foot on the right flank. Something you simply cannot do.

I really think Mancini is a bad coach in europe. And he has alot to learn.

You're kidding right ?

BlueCityfan said:
Mancini escapes way too much Criticism. Everyone slagging Dzeko, Nasri etc....then why did Mancini buy them?

And what a horrible idea to play Clichy RB. He might once have been a right-foot dominant but that has clearly faded. He basically avoided using his right-foot on the right flank. Something you simply cannot do.

I really think Mancini is a bad coach in europe. And he has alot to learn.

Have to agree with this, for all the poor performance we have to accept the manager got it wrong today as well.

I do genuinely believe it was a bad day at the office. That was the worst passing I've seen from that team all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.