Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

mainestandblu said:
Before this game i was v confident we would see a double winning season this yr now im not so sure!
i didnt see the full 90mins but what i did see confirms the fact that milner and dzeko are just not good enough imo considering the opposition the team selected should have won this game.

Also shitting it about Vinnys injury (may have waved good bye to PL) mainly because i have absolutley zero confidence in lescott !!
You're kidding right?
Lescott has been superb for us this season. Been there a lot more often than VK for us.
We were not at our best tonight. We were unlucky to lose to a sloppy goal and created more direct chances to score than them.
We will hammer them next week. Can't wait.

Davs 19 said:
pudge said:
mainestandblu said:
Before this game i was v confident we would see a double winning season this yr now im not so sure!
i didnt see the full 90mins but what i did see confirms the fact that milner and dzeko are just not good enough imo considering the opposition the team selected should have won this game.

Also shitting it about Vinnys injury (may have waved good bye to PL) mainly because i have absolutley zero confidence in lescott !!
Why do you have 'absolutely zero confidence' in the best English centre back this season?

Because he's a Rag ???
Ah of course, of course

We're one nil down at half time with 90 mins to go. I can think of worse positions to be in!

Sooner lose this one than Swansea, at least we know they have to their socks up for Sunday

Some fucking tarts on here!!....Yes we were average tonight but, even so, we still hit the bar (twice), Kolarov,Barry and Silva had shots that flashed just wide and their keeper made a top save from Kolo! Apart from their goal, Joe Hart only had one save to make. I'm 99.9% sure we will TWAT them at home.. So grow some balls and stop fucking whinging!!

Rant over!........:)

Joe definitely made a mistake on their goal. Similar mistake that he's done several times now.

As did Lescott, who should have been aware of the outside runner instead of worrying about the goal side players as they were well covered(we had 3 for their 2).

Awful performance.
Again without yaya and Kompany we look an average side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.