Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

i think english league isnt good as it was... we are the only team that is atleast capable of making a mark in europe... i beleive this is also the reason why english teams are struggling all over europe... i dont think we will go beyond quarters in UCL next season until someone like mario balotelli reaches the range of messi or ronaldo next season itself... being a worldwide footie follower i beleive english clubs are far off the pace from other leagues now and is taking the toll for its cheap media tricks a decade ago which made it the best league in the world...
just my perspective.. sorry if i offended anyone...

Jumanji said:
albindgreat said:
i think english league isnt good as it was
150% agree.
thanks jumanji.. i am a newbie here... just a few posts before... i am not from england... i am a juventus fan... just a football lover who has been supporting manchester city since the dickov days just because i hated united so much...
hope city wins the league title...

albindgreat said:
i think english league isnt good as it was... we are the only team that is atleast capable of making a mark in europe... i beleive this is also the reason why english teams are struggling all over europe... i dont think we will go beyond quarters in UCL next season until someone like mario balotelli reaches the range of messi or ronaldo next season itself... being a worldwide footie follower i beleive english clubs are far off the pace from other leagues now and is taking the toll for its cheap media tricks a decade ago which made it the best league in the world...
Before this seasons CL kicked off there was only 3 maybe 4 teams capable of winning it (none of them English). The rest of it is just a cash cow atm.

mancitygaz said:
albindgreat said:
Before this seasons CL kicked off there was only 3 maybe 4 teams capable of winning it (none of them English). The rest of it is just a cash cow atm.

so true... it will be tougher for us to make the mark in UCL next season...

albindgreat said:
mancitygaz said:
albindgreat said:

I actually think we will be far better prepared for it next year.

mancitygaz said:
albindgreat said:
mancitygaz said:

I actually think we will be far better prepared for it next year.

we will be better for sure... but the other league teams are well ahead of english clubs... the scouting systems of some serie a clubs are beyond our imaginations... some are that good... this trend is dangerous in european platform not only for city but for the whole english clubs...

didactic said:
bluefandk said:
Im sitting here trying to find a way to defend Dzeko tonight, Coming up empty.

As am I but I did not want to get attacked by the Bosnian guys who refuse to see fault in him.

you must be blind to defend dzeko after this game...and every bosnian older than 10 must and will agree that he was worst player on the pitch...

only problem for me is how to link this man's performance from this game, and from game a week ago for national team...

Poor tonight granted too many bad performances to discuss.

We play SL next Thursday then its 6 day to chelsea, so Mancini will play as strong a team as possible.

Yaya's back, Balo will play for sure & we will win!!

Simples...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.