Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

apple pie corner said:
Poor tonight granted too many bad performances to discuss.

We play SL next Thursday then its 6 day to chelsea, so Mancini will play as strong a team as possible.

Yaya's back, Balo will play for sure & we will win!!

Simples...

They are a decent team - they will sit back and try and hit us on the break it could go either way - might be on my own here but Mancini must take the bulk of the blame tonight - another piss poor European performance - tonite was about not losing not about winning and Mancini decided to be a fucktard in his team selection play a 4 4 2 which left us short in the middle and a Barry / DJ combo has never been creative Silva then tends to come inside and leave his defender exposed.

Wank utter wank

Win fook all playing a 4 4 fookin 2 and away from home - and a final point last seasons Europa league semi had 3 Portoguese teams of the 4 places - they aint no mugs

Fooked off to be honest

dctid said:
apple pie corner said:

We play SL next Thursday then its 6 day to chelsea, so Mancini will play as strong a team as possible.

Simples...

They are a decent team - they will sit back and try and hit us on the break it could go either way - might be on my own here but Mancini must take the bulk of the blame tonight - another piss poor European performance - tonite was about not losing not about winning and Mancini decided to be a fucktard in his team selection play a 4 4 2 which left us short in the middle and a Barry / DJ combo has never been creative Silva then tends to come inside and leave his defender exposed.

Wank utter wank

Win fook all playing a 4 4 fookin 2 and away from home - and a final point last seasons Europa league semi had 3 Portoguese teams of the 4 places - they aint no mugs

Fooked off to be honest

Although I can not disagree with your comment regarding SL being a decent team.With Mancini selecting the eerrm "correct" team, I can not see us not scoring..

Can they play better? I don't think so. Can we play worse... I know we cant!!

dctid said:
apple pie corner said:

Simples...

Wank utter wank

Fooked off to be honest
Did you watch the other game? Might give you some clues.

Marvin said:
dctid said:
apple pie corner said:

Simples...

Wank utter wank

Fooked off to be honest
Did you watch the other game? Might give you some clues.

Your point?

Balo should've started this match instead of Dzeko who was abysmal tonight. Was Bobby Manc punishing Balo again for his strip club outing by leaving him on the bench? Frustrating to watch at times City it always seems in the final third where we either miss chances or give the ball away too cheaply. We seem to be o.k in our build up and can pass the ball well out of defence and in midfield but when it comes to the final third it more often than not breaks down. Could've done with that away goal, but confident we can do these at home..

I may be way off the mark here but I reckon players under orders to take it easy looked like they were walking at time, wonder if that has owt to do with game against Swansea. Oh I think we will piss the return leg when Yaya and Richards back allowing Clichy to go to the left.

dctid said:
apple pie corner said:

Simples...

They are a decent team - they will sit back and try and hit us on the break it could go either way - might be on my own here but Mancini must take the bulk of the blame tonight - another piss poor European performance - tonite was about not losing not about winning and Mancini decided to be a fucktard in his team selection play a 4 4 2 which left us short in the middle and a Barry / DJ combo has never been creative Silva then tends to come inside and leave his defender exposed.Wank utter wank

Fooked off to be honest

Thats the truth. Against a team with savvy talented and skilful players we need INTELLIGENCT midfielders. Not players who take themselve out with missed tackles or going to the ground like toppled PYLONS (so-called holding midfielders) leaving our opponents to launched lethal counterattacks.

MCFC BOB said:
Made this post at 6:11pm.

No Kompany, no Yaya. Gonna lose this.

I was told to "grow a pair" and "log off" when I posted this. And look what happened. I'll take that as a small victory on a disappointing night.

You will take nothing. You negative little turd! You need tea bagging just for reposting that!

agree, the performances were bad but, even with the back 4 injury problems, I think Mancini didn't get the rest of the team right. He was hamstrung with tactical changes with the Kompany substitution, but we were looking for Pizarro passes in the second half. Past performances indicated that, in a hostile atmosphere away from home, Nasri wasn't going to be a game-breaker.

We'll still go through, and hopefully Kompany is back for Chelsea. The extra two days for that game might come in handy now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.