Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

Hari84 said:
Blue Haze said:
Dzeko will be gone in the summer, you could see it on his face.

He was far from the only poor performer, though.
I will do the same.. Leave City...
it's clear the big man does not have the will to play ..
And understands him well.

Shame really, as I think his class is fine. On his day he is unplayable. He just can't seem to cope with rotation, and when he drops in confidence his form drops exponentially.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Haha, there fans are so happy that they get to go to the Etihad and get trounced. Anyone else not worried in the slightest?

Not at all. I just saw 'em all celebrating as if it's won.. They should've got a second...

One big positive is that we can not play as badly as we did tonight. Passing was catastrophic.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Blue Si O.B said:
Who the fuck was that rag **** commentator?

Dreary Drury and the Dipper Beglin. they so wanted the pens when it hit Jole and Kolo. Bloody shits the pair of them.

Are you serious, they were both taking the p***s out of the Portugese TV coverage for keep replaying them , saying its not going to hit his hand no matter how many times you watch it

johnny on the spot said:
Attempted stamp from the Sporting RB on Aguero at the end. Kolarov booked seemingly for retaliating.

Aleks could have been off for his reaction instead of getting a yellow.

too much over-reaction once again on this forum, and embarrassing comments from people about certain players (which sadly are par for the course)

disappointing game since again we didn't take any of our chances and for periods we allowed them to overrun us; here's looking to Swansea reaping the rewards of our performance this evening at the weekend.

Well played sporting tonight. Will definitely be tough in th second leg but I think we can do it, especially given the fact we have the following weekend off.

Mario showed he is a class act. Dzeko was poor but let's get behind the lad. Biggest worry for me tonight is Vincent kompany. He is our defensive rock.

Looking forward to next week. Fingers crossed we get the right result.

Mmm ,that was pretty bad couple more performances like that this season and there could be tears ,hopefully a wake up call.Come on City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.