Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

Why is everyone so pissed on here. Chill out. Went to a tough place and lost 1-0 in a two leg round. We are going to wreck them at the Etihad. Dzeko didn't have a great game, but we had tons of chances and we did some good things. Yea, we made some mistakes too, but geeze. You would think we were at home against Southend. Some of you seem spoiled from our league results. Europe is different.

Turned sound off. Commentating was so biased.

We did OK. And I'n confident we can beat them at home, but it wont be easy. They have a lead and will counter-attack. They get 1, we need 3

Well; we got what we deserved tonight. A very poor performance, from nearly all of the side. Why did Bob wait for so long to get Mario on for Dzeko? Stevie Wonder could see that Ed was having a mare; he was trapping the ball further than I can kick it.

bobmcfc said:
we did well to keep it to one goal and its over 2 games that it counts and we will do them no worries. i'd rather talk about that stamp on aguero

He knew he was banned for the next match, dirty twat should have been sent off well before that. I hope kolorov twats him in the tunnel

No worries, at home we will own them.

My next comment isn't just because of today but in general I just think that Dzeko although he's been getting goals, we never do as well with him up top as say when Balotelli is there.

I think that with Balotelli or Aguero they can create things for themselves, but with Dzeko he needs things put on a plate for him. He is a good striker but I just don't think he's on Balotelli's or Agueros level (I know he's got around the same amount of goals that Aguero has). It's just the way he plays, doesn't suit us.

Anyway like I said, not worried about tonight, we'll do them at Etihad. Hope Kompany's injury is nothing serious.

Lost to a very average team tonight. Aguero bad Dzeko worse and surprisingly Milner awful. Hope Vini is OK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.