Sporting v City: Post Match Discussion Thread

yes it was a very poor performance - the good news is we dont produce this type of performance to often these days...so its not to critical.

now onwards to the next round and our charge to the first of many titles.

happy days indeed x

Typical blue moon after a loss... Why does everyone feel they have to rip every player on the team?! 1-0 defeat and we get to see them again at home just move on with it!

floridablues said:
Typical blue moon after a loss... Why does everyone feel they have to rip every player on the team?! 1-0 defeat and we get to see them again at home just move on with it!
sale blue said:
yes it was a very poor performance - the good news is we dont produce this type of performance to often these days...so its not to critical.

now onwards to the next round and our charge to the first of many titles.

happy days indeed x

That's the spirit!

Before this game i was v confident we would see a double winning season this yr now im not so sure!
i didnt see the full 90mins but what i did see confirms the fact that milner and dzeko are just not good enough imo considering the opposition the team selected should have won this game.

Also shitting it about Vinnys injury (may have waved good bye to PL) mainly because i have absolutley zero confidence in lescott !!

This is the first and last post match thread I've posted in, never again. Some of you are worse than the rags!

mainestandblu said:
Before this game i was v confident we would see a double winning season this yr now im not so sure!
i didnt see the full 90mins but what i did see confirms the fact that milner and dzeko are just not good enough imo considering the opposition the team selected should have won this game.

Also shitting it about Vinnys injury (may have waved good bye to PL) mainly because i have absolutley zero confidence in lescott !!

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

mancitygaz said:
B\connellblue said:
mancitygaz said:
Oh so you think we played well then?
Missed Yaya, Dzeko awful, Segio quiet ( but still could have bagged one)

Away in the first leg and 1-0 down, have a bit of faith in our home performances and stop frothing at the mouth when the tie is still there for the taking.
I fully expect us to turn the tie around in the home leg, that in itself doesn't excuse tonights display though. I'm a great believer in the winning habit and unbeaten runs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.