Sports you just dont 'get'

LCBblue said:
Forumla 1 race car driving or whatver it is. They drive around the same 'course' dozens and dozens of times stopping to fill up on petrol when neccassary. Worhty of sleep I would deem it.

Anyone who likes that is a very, very sad person. Just die.
haha.i like that mate.I love all sports especially greco roman wrestling.

Formula 1 and golf.....have no interest in watching either and never fancied playing golf....shame really cos in the next 10 years i'll prob have to stop playing football and thats going to leave a big void in my life....

orienteering is a good laugh but still dont no why i did it and also paint balling. btw are they classed as sports???

glen quagmire said:
Baseball. Just men playing rounders.
Cricket. Scandal infested sport, that you just call a draw if it looks like rain. What about this ashes kak? England v australia when England lose it's just another game, when they win they celebrate the likes of flintoff all the way to downing st and back? Pfft!

Baseball-shite
basketball-Netball for men-shite
American Football-great
Gymnastics-Reminds me of the gym at school-shite
Cricket-Used to love it,now v-boring-shite-ish<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm --<br /><br />
unsworthblue said:
LCBblue said:
Forumla 1 race car driving or whatver it is. They drive around the same 'course' dozens and dozens of times stopping to fill up on petrol when neccassary. Worhty of sleep I would deem it.

Anyone who likes that is a very, very sad person. Just die.
haha.i like that mate.I love all sports especially greco roman wrestling.

Greco roman wrestling-a bit gay

Snooker. Used to get it before all the 'characters' either pegged it or ended up alcoholics. Nowadays, apart from Rocket Ronnie, they're all po-faced mercenaries.

Oh, for the days of Eddie Charlton, Bill Werberwhatsisface, Kirk Stephens, Tony Knowles...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.