Spot of bother yesterday

As a reminder to all posters, the code of conduct says...

Anything that is construed as being racist or libellous will be deleted and you will be banned.

Maybe it wasnt meant to be racist but the fact that Gavin Henson dressed as Captain incredible was feedin him bannanas hardly helped matters!

I cannot believe the stupidity of some people still. The mere fact that sensitivity is ignored because they haven't experienced certain racial troubles is astounding!

What if we still had a Jewish player in our team would it be ok to hiss at him as a form appreciation? I'm sure many people would laugh(cos there are many idiots around), but what IS the difference? Would the same people saying Black people have 'chips on their shoulders' say the same of offended Jews or offended people who know the connatations?

i think the subject should be finished after this one,we are all city fans,people get offended at things others dont,but we should realise that racism is very touchy subject and i dont tollerate any of it,there was no attempt to offend anyone,and im sure the guys have realised now that even tho there was no intent it was not thought out enough,

now subject closed??

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.