Spot of bother yesterday

gorrillaboy said:
yeah.. the problem with the horses was due to the rowdy kidz in the tent...

people shouldn't jump to racist conclusions, most took it light hearted and wanted photo's.

So what happened then did you get slapped or what?

Ticket For Schalke said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I know! The cheek of those black people, they should stop moaning and be lucky they're not still slaves I suppose?

now your just blowing it well outta proportion!!!making the lad sound like a twat!!!

No, the lad in the gorilla suit I believe was innocent of any racism but the plebs saying things like 'black people try and cause a fuss about racism' need keeping in check

No difference at all it just seems like black people like to try and cause a fuss abotu racism all the time[/quote]

I know! The cheek of those black people, they should stop moaning and be lucky they're not still slaves I suppose?[/quote]

now your just blowing it well outta proportion!!!making the lad sound like a twat!!![/quote]

No, the lad in the gorilla suit I believe was innocent of any racism but the plebs saying things like 'black people try and cause a fuss about racism' need keeping in check[/quote]

agreed,but they are just narrow minded,so you have to allow for things like tht!!!

GorillaHardman said:
No difference at all it just seems like black people like to try and cause a fuss abotu racism all the time

I think I know who this moron is - he's a BNP member. Mods, this needs dealing with - we can't have scum like this on the board.

Matty said:
GorillaHardman said:
No difference at all it just seems like black people like to try and cause a fuss abotu racism all the time
The difference is that Dutch people haven't been called 'horses' in the past as a racist taunt. Ugly Liverpudlians haven't been called Disney characters names, the Welsh aren't known for being serpent like and the Portuguese aren't insulted by being referred to as women, historically. Black people, however, have a history of being referred to as monkeys and find it offensive (it still happens in Europe now, with monkey chants aimed at black players). Anyone who can't see the difference is a moron. I'm not saying that was the intent of the suit, but that was end result. Maybe not intentionally racist, but unintentionally for sure.

But he didnt go as a whole black nation he went as one black player,i think your missing it!!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
Matty said:
The difference is that Dutch people haven't been called 'horses' in the past as a racist taunt. Ugly Liverpudlians haven't been called Disney characters names, the Welsh aren't known for being serpent like and the Portuguese aren't insulted by being referred to as women, historically. Black people, however, have a history of being referred to as monkeys and find it offensive (it still happens in Europe now, with monkey chants aimed at black players). Anyone who can't see the difference is a moron. I'm not saying that was the intent of the suit, but that was end result. Maybe not intentionally racist, but unintentionally for sure.

But he didnt go as a whole black nation he went as one black player,i think your missing it!!!

Please tell me you're not as dim as you seem to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.