Spuds Fans singing ''One Ricky Villa'' yesterday

Tottingham Dave, is your brother Chas you muppet? 8pts behind us, Harry going to jail, using our striker cos you cant afford one, Bale cannot wait to join us in the summer, shit stadium in a shit area,

What are you doing on a Man City forum ?

Go away and have a wank over Tom Huddlestone

spurspinter1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
God forbid City fans ever dish out banter to opposition fans. We are better than that.

I for one am embarassed and have handed in my two weeks notice to Tottenham Hotspur, I can't go on following a team that has a bunch of rowdy fans that would indulge in such abhorrent behaviour.

This is a good thing as you don't come across as bigot. I'm sure that you'll be much happier elsewhere. :)

guvnors son mcfc said:
Spursspinter - Your fans were tossers before the 81 final when Citys numbers hadnt arrived in force, I was there at 12 ish and witnessed loads of City getting a kicking and flags burned etc. Again at the replay when City only took about 35k to the replay and was outnumbered.

Very brave when the final is in your back yard. Pity the replay wasnt at Old Trafford very different outcome then you "Fackin brave Chas and Dave Cants"

Every club has a section of tossers, some notably more than others and I wouldn't put Spurs or Man City in that bracket by any means. Not nowadays anyway, I can't talk for footballing fans in the eighties.

And congratulations on finding yet another way to mispell my name ;)

spudsdave , 47,000 average attendance , 47,000 cpacity , you deluded idiot Is it true the riots in october have actually improved your shit hole of a ground? , you have been murdered 5-1 ,and we are still laughing at the 3-2, lets hope harry gets 10 years , it wont just his face twitching in pentonville

Ive got a good spelling for your name 'Spurs sphincter'.Fuck off now you cock !!
Hypocrites you lot ,all the vitriole about Adeybayour then its a love in for him !.

cubanheels said:
Ive got a good spelling for your name 'Spurs sphincter'.Fuck off now you cock !!
Hypocrites you lot ,all the vitriole about Adeybayour then its a love in for him !.

to be fair, spudspinter isn't a bad fella, unlike 99.9% of them lot.

uweuweuwe said:
plus they dragged the usual 'where were you when you were shit' and 'your grounds to big for you'. Plus when they do finally go marching in I hope they get a new song as its annoying.
i always fall asleep laughing when they sing that ha ha zzzzzz<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:25 pm --<br /><br />I'd absolutely love it if they sang "if i was a rich man" from fiddler on the roof.
all waving theyre arm around like topol did.
it was a film about russian jews.(for the youngsters)

loads of spuds fans and pundits saying they would have won with adebayor , so why dont they stop pretending to be a big club and buy him and pay his wages? They should start acting like a big club, instead of being ecstatic because they are above the gooners and also stop sulking and moaning to the media because other clubs spend money to be the best.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
loads of spuds fans and pundits saying they would have won with adebayor , so why dont they stop pretending to be a big club and buy him and pay his wages? They should start acting like a big club, instead of being ecstatic because they are above the gooners and also stop sulking and moaning to the media because other clubs spend money to be the best.
They have spent loads of money. When they played Everton recently did they take a 2-0 goal handicap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.