Spurious Claim to Fame

Camilla used to make me coffee when I went round to repair the telephone line.They rented one of the four or so phones but it I was always the rented one that was faulty. And no I didn't.

I once had a pee next to everyone's favourite singer... that bloody mick hucknall. In the loo at the haç, the pretentious arse even had that silly knobbly walking stick thing with him. Not one bit of fingering went on that evening.

I was good mates with a small claims solicitor, who’s client list at one point was 3. We had some average times together, when he wasn't drunk.

We fell out one time too many, and then it was never the same after that. My fault more than anything for being too sensitive, his constant name dropping annoyed me. We still ‘swap pm's occasionally, but it’s never quite the same.

Went to his mates wedding at Gleneagles in 2005 which was amazing. I sat on a table 55 foot away from some footballers, who all seemed very nice (they never spoke to me). Except Des.

Des is never nice.

(Sorry got up in a silly mood)

Last edited:
John McGovern (Nottingham Forest) was our guest at my daughter’s wedding last November.
Chris Eubank made a very indecent proposal to my wife in front of me! He’s a total knobhead!
Kenny Dalglish made me a cuppa.
Went to Francis Lee’s house, he didn’t make me a cuppa!
Had a slice of Marcus Rashford’s birthday cake when I was at a meeting at his house a couple of years ago.
Gave Alan Shearer a lift to the BBC at Salford Keys.

John McGovern (Nottingham Forest) was our guest at my daughter’s wedding last November.
Chris Eubank made a very indecent proposal to my wife in front of me! He’s a total knobhead!
Kenny Dalglish made me a cuppa.
Went to Francis Lee’s house, he didn’t make me a cuppa!
Had a slice of Marcus Rashford’s birthday cake when I was at a meeting at his house a couple of years ago.
Gave Alan Shearer a lift to the BBC at Salford Keys.
I went to Francis Lee's house collecting for our cricket club auction. Zilch.

I spotted sergio's Ferrari parked on my road a couple of times before lockdown. Perhaps he was visiting for some fing....ohnevermind...

My old band supported The Pogues at the Apollo back in christmas 2013. Also, I started that petition that I'm gonna guess a fair few of you signed to 'Save Our Sven' haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.