Spurious Claim to Fame

My Uncle Joe was a famous rugby player, Joe Mycock. He played for Sale, Harlequins and England.

My cousin's uncle, Charlie Mann, had a military vehicle museum near Falmouth, and provided some of them for use in the film, "A Bridge Too Far," including Mercedes-Benz staff car.

He and his team also constructed the vehicles that were blown up in the film.

was walking the dog near fletcher moss park in didsbury. Another bloke passed with his dog we exchanged good mornings where I was surprised by his American accent bit then went on my way. Turns out it was the guy from Dexter who was filming something for Granada and takes his dog everywhere. Taking it we are good friends now as our dogs sniffed each others arses

was walking the dog near fletcher moss park in didsbury. Another bloke passed with his dog we exchanged good mornings where I was surprised by his American accent bit then went on my way. Turns out it was the guy from Dexter who was filming something for Granada and takes his dog everywhere. Taking it we are good friends now as we sniffed each others arses
100%

On a flight to Crete in June sally Webster (coronation st) was in the seat behind my wife

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.